DAZ3D AIKO

For the rest of your otaku life.
LiX
Regular

DAZ3D AIKO

#1 Post by LiX »

http://www.daz3d.com/3d_art_resource/in ... _aiko3.php

Thats free but, I need to put in my debit card details to buy it? I mean their site looks legit with all the items their selling but this look a little dodgy haveing to put in debit card details for a £0.00 product.

Maby their just lazy? Can some one else investiage too?

Thanks.

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#2 Post by rioka »

Yeah, it gets a bit confusing that you have to enter your billing for something that's free. Just click on Paypal and continue. It should now be available for download in your account. Just click on "My Account" and click on "Downloads Available (or something like that)". There should be two files there - an exe and another file. Download both. You've got a certain amount of days to download it though... (If you want, you can download it to your friends computer so they don't have to sign up).

That reminds me - I should try it out. ^_^

LiX
Regular

#3 Post by LiX »

Awsome dude! Thanks! :D

RedSlash
Veteran

#4 Post by RedSlash »

They probably want your card details because their sale system is probably built to accept card details for charging money for all their products regardless of price. When it comes to giving out something for free, they just adjust the price to $0 but still require you to enter details cause the sales system is just built to accept card details. Either that, or they just want your personal info on file.

LiX
Regular

#5 Post by LiX »

I have downloaded this but now I don't know what to do? I thought iwas was some kind of 3D modelling program?! Dissipointed to find I will have to donwload maya.
Last edited by LiX on Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedSlash
Veteran

#6 Post by RedSlash »

According to the description, AIKO is just the 3D model. You need the DAZ|Studio to be able to do anything with it.

LiX
Regular

#7 Post by LiX »

Ah yeah! Sorry completely missed that! Thanks :D