Character Artist Needed for Beyond the Starry Sky(Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Character Artist Needed for Beyond the Starry Sky(Closed)

#1 Post by Fenrir34 »

Hi, I'm currently looking for a character artist for a BL game I'm working on. Due to really wanting to do a slice of life story, I've decided to do a simple yet hopefully meaningful game for people. The story follows Nero, a guy who is about to begin his first year of college. With a brand new start ahead, Nero longs to finally get himself out there and not be the shy secluded guy he use to be. Sadly things become complicated when two old faces come back in his life; his long term crush and a bully who was the reason Nero had to end the last months of school as a home. When meeting up with them again though, he realizes that neither of the guys are the same and that maybe he can finally be friends with his old crush and former enemy. Sadly life never goes as expected and things become even more complicated when feeling on certain sides come to light.

Art

Currently there are only three main guy characters. Each will have about three outfits and several expressions; around ten to twelve. I'm not sure if they will have different poses, but for now they only have one. As for Nero he will only have a character portrait for the dialogue box and of course the same amount of expressions.

I might have maybe one or two sub characters, but it depends on the writing and who is relevant to the certain guy.

I will say now this game is set to be mature and will have sex scenes. Some themes may not be suitable but nothing will be very explicit. Some blood will be in it as well since a path will have fight scenes. Besides that the story goes into things like depression, acceptance, regret, and forgiveness.

For the art I'd like anime style for the most part. I also need someone who is okay with BxB and doesn't mind the elements I've listed above.

Payment

This game isn't going to be super long, but I thought I'd actually pay for things since it's suppose to have deep meaning. I don't have rates since i want to see the artists rates instead, so please give me what your pricing is.

Contact

Email and Skype if that's okay.

Schedule

This game is not super long or big compared to Lynarsia, so I'm actually hoping for moderate speed. I know it might seem soon but I'd like to get this out around August. If that doesn't happen I understand since life gives us unexpected things.

Anyway I hope to get someone soon. Since I don't want to spoil things with the characters, I'll send them to anyone who is interested. Thanks again =).
Last edited by Fenrir34 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neryko
Regular
Deviantart: neryko

Re: Character Artist Needed for Beyond the Starry Sky

#2 Post by Neryko »

Hello Fenrir!
Im so interesting in work with you. I'm going to add you to skype for talk.
I already say you that I have no problem with sex scene or BxB :lol: .
ImageImageImageImage