short fantasy story

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neryko
Regular
Deviantart: neryko

short fantasy story

#1 Post by Neryko »

Last edited by Neryko on Fri May 01, 2015 11:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Neryko
Regular

Re: [Looking for programmer and writer] short fantasy story

#2 Post by Neryko »

sketch uploades with basic story concept!
ImageImageImageImage

MasterPuppeteer
Regular
Projects: WIP Fantasy/Adventure VN
Tumblr: wolfganghelps
Deviantart: muhshroom

#3 Post by MasterPuppeteer »

I'd be interested in being your writer! I'll whip up a small writing sample based on the general story concept you uploaded, and then I'll send it your way! :)

EDIT: Actually, I just added some examples to my services post! I think they'll be sufficient, but I'll be updating it with some more if you want to keep your eye out! Check the post out here!
Last edited by MasterPuppeteer on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: See my signature
Github: koroshiya
itch: zetsuboushita

#4 Post by Zetsubou »

If all you're after are a few different endings (likely with simple conditions, since it's short), you probably don't need a programmer at all.
Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

https://zetsubou.games

Neryko
Regular

#5 Post by Neryko »

MasterPuppeteer: thanks so much! You have got a PM!

Zetsubou: I know is not going to be so difficult, but I have got 0 control with the Ren'Py and I'll need help at least >< (you should seen how I struggle with the codec of this foro xD).
ImageImageImageImage

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: See my signature
Github: koroshiya
itch: zetsuboushita

Re: [Looking for programmer] short fantasy story

#6 Post by Zetsubou »

Fair enough, though in that case I think you should wait until the project is near completion. If you grab a programmer now, it sounds like they won't have anything to do for a while.
Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

https://zetsubou.games