Looking for GUI Artist/Programmer (closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
wakagana
Veteran
Projects: Flash Q
Organization: Team Bread

Looking for GUI Artist/Programmer (closed)

#1 Post by wakagana »

Hey everyone. I'm Wakagana, lead dev of the project Driftwood!

With our coming release of Act 1 (Hopefully) in August 2015 we've been fine tuning a lot of details of the game. However one thing that we overlooked for the most part is the GUI and a good deal of the programming that goes with it.

The GUI we have now is very outdated and we're looking for a more fine-tuned look that will make the game look as polished as possible.

We're looking for someone to do everything from Menu's to Text-boxs.

While we have a programmer, it would be nice to have someone to double check over everything, or make us a skeleton for us to input everything into. (Preferably the latter - since we're short on time)

Payment can be discussed in private, but my budget is around 250-400 USD.
(Maybe More - This really depends on the quality and how quickly the work is done.)

If you are interested, please email me at 'Wakagana16@gmail.com' or add me on Skype at 'Wakagana'

Thank you for your time! Hope to possibly work with you soon!
Last edited by wakagana on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: See my signature
Github: koroshiya
itch: zetsuboushita

Re: Looking for GUI Artist/Programmer

#2 Post by Zetsubou »

I could take care of the GUI programming, once you have recruited someone to do the artwork.
Most of the GUI artists I've seen here only offer to do the artwork, not the coding as well.
Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

https://zetsubou.games

wakagana
Veteran
Projects: Flash Q
Organization: Team Bread

Re: Looking for GUI Artist/Programmer

#3 Post by wakagana »

Having the problem of only programmers responding to the post is a bit of a pain xD No one is wanting to do the art. I'll add you to the list of candidates though. Thanks for your interest!