Asphyxia [GxG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Asphyxia [GxG]

#31 Post by philip »

@ebi-hime-

Congratulations on finishing! Is there any way of purchasing the game without going through Steam? I would very much like to have the story, but have serious objections to paying and having to go to Steam to play, rather than having the game in my possession. You had previously said that you would also make it available on itch.io.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

#32 Post by ebi-hime »

philip wrote:@ebi-hime-

Congratulations on finishing! Is there any way of purchasing the game without going through Steam? I would very much like to have the story, but have serious objections to paying and having to go to Steam to play, rather than having the game in my possession. You had previously said that you would also make it available on itch.io.

philip
Thank you! And thank you for helping me proofread, too! I did credit you at the end ehe : >
And I finally got around to uploading it to itch.io. Sorry for being slow, I was on holiday these last few days n_n;;
You can download the game here.
You can't get Steam cards from itch.io though (and they have some really pretty artwork), and I'm not going to discount it on there like it might get discounted on Steam, so I hope you don't mind about that? o:
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#33 Post by philip »

@ebi-hime-

Downloading now! Glad to have been of help to you. Looking forward to enjoying the story.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

#34 Post by ebi-hime »

philip wrote:@ebi-hime-

Downloading now! Glad to have been of help to you. Looking forward to enjoying the story.

philip
Thank you! I hope you do enjoy it.
I don't think the text is that different since the time you proofread it, except a few more spelling erorrs have been fixed up.
Oh, and now you can actually read it with the sprites, bgs, and music all in place XD
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆