Artist Seeking for a Small Project [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
dai-kichi
Deviantart: dai-kichi

Artist Seeking for a Small Project [CLOSED]

#1 Post by dai-kichi »

Hello everyone!

I am a passionate artist looking to join a small project group. I am new to helping create visual novels. My objective is to further improve and learn new skills while applying this to a small project. My skills varies from creating and designing characters to creating backgrounds. Aside that, I am also interested in designing GUI/Logo.

Below are samples of my work.

Check more of my work at http://dai-kichi.deviantart.com/

Interests / What I Can/Will Draw
  1. Visual Novel | RPG
  • Mystery | Murder | Fantasy | Horror | Romance
  • Shojou | Shounen Ai| BL/Yaoi |
  • NSFW Content
Contact & Service

If you are unable to pay me, I am willing to work for free but if it is applicable then I would very much appreciate it.

If you are interested please PM me or email me (daikisenpai1@gmail.com) with the details of your visual novel project (story, project members details and etc.) You can also provide a link to your forum thread/topic or project website. If you have emailed me please let me know here. I will only reply to serious small projects.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for taking the time to check this out! >A<

dai-kichi
Deviantart: dai-kichi

Re: Artist Seeking for a Small Project [CLOSED]

#2 Post by dai-kichi »

Thank you everyone for pming me with all your offers! I have accepted a job!

If you still have any concerns or anything, please feel free to pm or email me! I'm always open for a second job but only if your project interests me. >A<

Thanks again~