Author looks for work!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
KuraiX

Author looks for work!

#1 Post by KuraiX »

Hello guys, I´m new here. I would like to introduce myself:

I`m 22 years old, and come from Germany.

My biggest hobbie is to write novels and other stories. All people who have read my work so far liked it. So I thought I would offer my help in terms of storieline. This means:

If you are in a Scene, an do not know hoe to continue then just ask me about it. I helped several frinds of mine with their fanfics, and they were quite good.

If you have an Idea, but absolutly no Story to do it, then you can ask me as well. Just tell me your Idea and I`ll see what I can do. (It would help if you had an idea of how long the story should be)

Then a few among you might ask: "When your stories are that good, why don`t you make a game for yourself"

Well, that is easy. I like writing things, but when it comes to the practical thing (like the script) then I`m totally lost. I tried to make a game with Ren`Py, but I will have to take my time to get through all this tutorial...

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

Re: Author looks for work!

#2 Post by Samu-kun »

Yosha! I have a few questions. ^_^

Will you be able to fix English grammatical and spelling errors? Since most of what's going to be here is in English, I'm going to assume that you mean you'll also be able to fix up grammatical and spelling errors in addition to making plot fixes. I can understand if this might be a problem - afterall, I know four languages but I'm only fluent in English. XD

With that said, I'm always looking for a story editor for my game. ^_^ I'm still in the process of writing the script, so I'd be dishonest if I told you that I'm positive I'll be able to finish it. But it's always a great help to have somebody else check the script for me. You can see the general style of my writing from my previous game, Raidaa no Asahi. (just click on the banner in my sig) But in general, my stories focus on elements of the bishojo genre with an emphasis on moe, plus elements of the sci-fi real mecha genre as well. If that type of thing interests you, then just drop me a PM and I'll send you what (little XD) I have of the script.

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#3 Post by papillon »

Will you be able to fix English grammatical and spelling errors?
Well, judging from his post, I'm not sure he's the guy you want to trust to find your spelling and grammar errors. Unless you're writing a game in German. :)
Hello guys, I´m new here. I would like to introduce myself:

I`m 22 years old, and come from Germany.

My biggest hobbie is to write novels and other stories. All people who have read my work so far liked it. So I thought I would offer my help in terms of storieline. This means:

If you are in a Scene, an do not know hoe to continue then just ask me about it. I helped several frinds of mine with their fanfics, and they were quite good.

If you have an Idea, but absolutly no Story to do it, then you can ask me as well. Just tell me your Idea and I`ll see what I can do. (It would help if you had an idea of how long the story should be)
That doesn't make him a bad writer, of course, I've known plenty of people who were great storytellers but had terrible trouble with spelling.

Blue123
Veteran
Projects: Composer on... something(s)

#4 Post by Blue123 »

Well, at least his English is better than may German.

But I see what you did there. I may have a task for you soon! If I get round to sending off a message when I'm not busy.

KuraiX

#5 Post by KuraiX »

Ok, been a while since I posted my offer here. I had a problem with my PC (Well actually, I nearly burned ^^), and so I was unable to answer your questions.

@Samu-kun

Well, I surely can look your script over. But I doubt that this would help you much. I offer my help with stories. I can help you develop your story, or correct your spelling/gramma errors. What genre you want to use for your game, doesn`t really matter to me. I have plenty ideas, for nearly every genre. But I am very bad at writing a script. Usually I use Delphi 5 to make my apps, but I have never used anything like Ren`Py before. If you have a scene in your story, where yo don`t know how to continue, then let me now this things:

1. All characters involved. (short description of personality needed)
2. (which is quite obvious) The situation the Characters are in.

@papillion

Well, I admit that my english isn`t the best. But as you can see, I`m still improving ^^

Blue123
@ I cannot judge your german. ^^" But if you say that my english is better that your german, than it must be quite bad ^^

Blue123
Veteran
Projects: Composer on... something(s)

#6 Post by Blue123 »

KuraiX wrote: Blue123
@ I cannot judge your german. ^^" But if you say that my english is better that your german, than it must be quite bad ^^
Heh, heh. Anyways, it's coming up to exam season, so that message I was talking about might take a while...

honoreixix
Regular

#7 Post by honoreixix »

i'm working on a storyline which I'm also planning to turn into a visual novel...my problem is that sometimes i think randomly... could you take a look please?

http://nrvnqsr.proboards20.com/index.cg ... hread=3960

KuraiX

#8 Post by KuraiX »

No Problem, I`ll take a look at it. If I have an idea on it, I`ll send a PM to you and let you know my ideas. ^^