Artist looking for cool projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Wachu
Tumblr: WachuArt
Deviantart: WachuArt

Artist looking for cool projects

#1 Post by Wachu »

Hello.

I'm a beginner in doing commissions and it's hard for me to decide how much my art is really worth yet,
so the offers listed here are only approximate. I'm willing to consider any offer, especially if I find your project interesting.

Prices:

One pose with 3 different faces:
Line art: $10-$20 +$3 per bonus face
Coloured: $20-$35

Whole character sprite (3 poses):
Line art: 25$-$50 (5 faces for free) +$10 per bonus pose
Coloured: $50-$90 +$15 per bonus pose

Any other art like CG, BG or GUI discussed individually.
I can decide to raise the price if the client asks too many times to make time-consuming corrections.

If you're not sure if you'll be satifsied with my work, I can make you some free sketches to help you make up your mind.
After that you pay half of the price upfront and the other half after your sprite is done.
Unless you are not launching any project on this forum. In that case pay all upfront.
Sorry, but I don't have any other weapon for thefts than posting a negative comment on their project thread. :lol:
(If you're not satisfied about your sprite, I'll send you half of your money back.)

My most recent works:

Fanart of characters from KS:

Some of my older designs but not bad enough to delete them :) :

Project I worked on so far:
Main menu BG, silhouette and logo for
Blackout - http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118