Genre : Love-Simulation
Players : 1 player
Spec : Minimum requirement for RPG Maker XP to run
Walking Home Testing Video
Lunch Conversation Testing Video
Siranee Character Tracking Video
Art is leaving Thailand on the 18th of February to study abroad. However, he hasn't told his true feeling to Dao, his secret first crush and his classmate. With only one month left, will
he succeed in getting her heart? Or will he realize that his heart actually belong to someone else? This is going to be the longest month of Art's life.
- Conversation Simulation System : Plan your conversation with the girls wisely! They will affect your status and your relationship!
- Animated Characters : All main characters are animated, which bring the characters to life.
- Girls have parameters like you do! : Unlike other games, girls will also have their own parameters just like yours. Use this information wisely to help plan your conversation!
- Multiple Endings : One character may have more than one ending, depending on how you play.
- Down to earth, touching and heart-warming scenarios : All the scenario will make you smile all the way to the end.
- Main Characters -
- Main character of the game. You'll be controlling him, trying to win one of the girls' heart in the game. Art used to be interested in art. However, he decided to take the science major
in highschool in order to be with Dao, his first crush.
- The main heroine of the game. She's Art's secret first crush. Being good at almost everything, Dao's pretty much the girl that everyboy wish she's their girlfriend. However, she
doesn't really care about romantic relationship at the moment. Her first priority right now is to find out what she's really like, so that she could choose the right college to go to in the
future. Dao is also a class president. She spends most of her time helping school staffs and teachers.
- Dao's twin younger sister. Regardless of being twins, she's completely different from her sister. If Dao were a princess, Fah would be a princess warrior. While, Fah isn't good at
everything like her sister, she's a very talented artist. Fah knows about Art's feeling toward Dao, and she's been trying to help him since freshmen year. She's also one of the few people
who know that Art used to be a good artist, since they used to go to the same middle school.
- Ai is the captain of the school tennis club. She's Thai-German, hence the different color of her eyes and her hair. She's very strict and kind of perky. Somehow, she's very popular
among the sophomores and freshmen - especially the girls, while the boys think that she's just a control freak. Ai will be really serious when it comes to competition. She set her heart
on winning, as if the word 'lose' isn't in her dictionary.
- One of Art's classmates. She's a very talented flute player, and hence she's in the school band. She's actually a nice and talkative person. However, everytime Art try to talk to her, he
notice that Flute try to avoid having any interaction with him for some reasons. For example, if she was talking to her friends and Art walks in, she'll pretend he wasn't there or just
walk away. Will Art ever find out what's troubling her?
- A very shy sophomore girl whom Art remember from last year freshmen seminar. Since Baitoei loves to read books so much, she decided to work as a school librarian. She has real
problems talking to boys, since she never went to school with boys before. Will Art be able to help her overcome this problem?
- A.K.A. School cupid. Siranee loves to help people with relationship problems. For some reason, she manage to collect almost everyone in the school information. There's a rumor
that even teachers have to ask for her help when it comes to relationship. Throughout the game, she will be your important ally, providing you all the information you need to know
about any girl. She's a very talkative and active person.
- Moree is a "Yokult Girl", a person selling "Yokult" brand yogurt. Her job is to ride a motorbike and send the bottles of Yokult to those who order. Since she's older than Art, Moree
think of Art as a little brother that she never has.
- Sub Character -
- One of Art's best friends. Most people just call him "little monkey". He's a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. While study doesn't interest him, he's all for basketball. One of the reason
why he likes playing basketball so much has to do with his height. He hopes that he'll be taller one day.
- One of Art's best friends. While Ith is a little monkey, people call Gong a "polar bear". Regardless of his naive and innocence looks, he's a very bright person. However, he's more
interested in cooking and eating the food he cook. Nobody has ever seen him angry and nobody could imagine what he would be if he ever get mad.
- Conversation System(old)
- Walking Home Testing Video
- Lunch Conversation Testing Video
- Siranee Character Tracking Video
- Character Animation Test : Siranee
- Character Animation Test : Flute
- Character Animation Test : Ai
Dao's Theme Song
Fah's Theme Song
Opening Theme Song
Artwork - Cocon
Game Design & Programming - Hima
Graphic & Animation - Piti
Music - Kid
:: CREDITS ::
Cybersam - Input script.
Mr.Mo - Mouse Interactive.
Near Fantastica - Mouse Module.
Like our games? Want to support? You can support us by making a donation!
Paypal allows us to keep track of the donor, so the donor will get a discount or some extra knickknacks once the game is released