I am a novice ...

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
El Caminante

I am a novice ...

#1 Post by El Caminante »

My most important for the creation of a visual novel problem is the background music , I seek advice on any program that can support me or any advice to compose

Thank you for your attention. :( :( :( :(

Eiliya
Regular

Re: I am a novice ...

#2 Post by Eiliya »

Although this might not be my place to say, but I'm getting the feeling that you have posted this thread in the wrong part of the forums. Asset Creation: Music, Sound and Movies seems like a better place for these type of questions. Also, the name of your topic has nothing at all to do with the contents you are typing about. In the future, it might be better if you actually name your threads something that make people understand their content (or at least get a hint at it in some way). As for your question, a simple search on google should yield you a few options when it comes to what software to use, and I'm sure there are quite a few tutorials on how to compose music on the old Youtube. How about starting there?