Mocboth

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
RinceyWizzard
Completed: Mocboth

Mocboth

#1 Post by RinceyWizzard »

Umm, hello, I guess. Just want to share with you my debut in a parody genre. It's a story about a guy, who is definitely not Macbeth and his rise and his fall and drama and stuff. And it's done in MS Paint. So yeah, hope you guys will find it funny.
You can download it here:
http://rinceywindey.blogspot.ru/
Also, itch.io:
http://rincey.itch.io/mocboth
Attachments
Menu.png
Menu.png (43.59 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Last edited by RinceyWizzard on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OwlFeather
Projects: Transcension (WIP)

Re: Mocboth

#2 Post by OwlFeather »

Congrats on the release!

Downloading it and will review soon~

*flies away*

Edit:

For some reason the (faboolos) MS Paint really reminded me of Newgrounds. Ahahaha childhood throwbacks.
"Unsex me now!" OHOHO I was waiting for that.

Pretty much through the entire game I was either laughing or smiling like a psycho...which along with the vn graphics creeped out my mom. Also procrastinating reading another chapter of Hamlet. I REGRET NOTHING!!!!

RinceyWizzard
Completed: Mocboth

#3 Post by RinceyWizzard »

Thank you for the favorable review. And, btw, you can't call something like Hamlet "procrastinating".

SeaOtter

#4 Post by SeaOtter »

Hopefully this doesn't come out as discouraging but I didn't like the game too much. Macbeth is cool but the dialogue and plot you made is really crude. I appreciate the fact that you finished the prophecies and wrapped up the story, though. The conclusion and author notes were fitting.

Favourite parts: Unsex me, RIP clever malcom jokes, necromancy vs science.

If you're doing literature, btw, something like Crime and Punishment could be a great sequel considering how violent this game was. It needs a more modern take.