Open for poster art and sprite sketches

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Eora
Regular
Projects: Sugar & Massacre, Réadú and Nach Innen

Open for poster art and sprite sketches

#1 Post by Eora »

Yeah, as said above!

I am currently struggling extremely with money, so I am open for commissions.
I only accept PAYPAL payments.

(Extra note (to any Swedish person read here) - Har du Swish är det ett extra alternativ att betala!)

Do not contact me if you cannot pay right away. I won’t ask you to send money first of course but do not contact me for some future commission. I might not be open for them when you are able to pay and such!
-
Read here for all the info!

WILL DRAW

- Fluff of any sort
- NSFW(as in gore, blood and nude shots)
- Tastefully erotic portrait
- Concept sketch
- OCs
- Portrait(but nothing uber realistic, use my examples below as a reference point for my semi-realistic style)

WILL NOT DRAW

- Hardcore stuff
- Extreme fetish art
- Mecha(I just suck at it)
- Pixel art(same here)
- Something that would personally offend me in any way or form
- Animals (I am worse at drawing those than mecha ;_; )

STYLES I OFFER

Style 1:

Thigh-up sketch, flat colors is +5 USD (extra character +15 USD)

Style 2:

Thigh-up detailed sketch, includes shading, flat colors is +5 USD (extra character +20 USD)

Style 3:

Sheet of at least 6 different poses of your character. If character has extreme detail it’s 80 USD. Flat colors included. (shading +10 USD)

And, as an extra, Style 4:

Poster for your project! Alternatively a wallpaper. Fully colored, shaded and includes some background details (not full BG) If character is detailed, it's 130 USD. (extra character +40 USD)

If it’s your first time paying via Paypal, here is a guide

Send me a note! Or send an email to eorawastooshort@outlook.com

Note MUST include:

- Style 1, 2 or 3
- Number of characters (except for Style 3)
- References (pictures)
- Description of the character (alternatively just what pose/face they should have)
- Total payment (adding up extras and such)
- E-mail and name

Once I have received your note, I reply to you to confirm the order and to make sure all the info is there!
After that I will make a first very rough sketch for approval, only once that one as been approved by you I will tell you to pay me! (and give you my Paypal e-mail)
I will also ask you for permission to upload commissioned work once the art is done, if you don’t want that just lemme know!
-

Current project: Sugar & Massacre

-