CG/Sprite Artist [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
akka
Regular
Tumblr: akkalime
Deviantart: akkalime

CG/Sprite Artist [CLOSED]

#1 Post by akka »

Reworking!
Last edited by akka on Wed May 10, 2017 11:46 am, edited 33 times in total.

akka
Regular

Re: Sprite and CG Artist for Hire

#2 Post by akka »

I've included a link to my portfolio on the main post, but to make this bump worthwhile here's my most recent work.
Attachments
ishgard.png

Mr. Clarke

Re: Sprite and CG Artist for Hire [Closed]

#3 Post by Mr. Clarke »

Was just going to mention that I'm hiring Akka now for character design work and I'm totally impressed with the experience. Fast work and great communication all round.

Might be closed for new work at the moment, but well worth snapping up once available.

akka
Regular

Re: Sprite and CG Artist for Hire [Closed]

#4 Post by akka »

Mr. Clarke wrote:Was just going to mention that I'm hiring Akka now for character design work and I'm totally impressed with the experience. Fast work and great communication all round.

Might be closed for new work at the moment, but well worth snapping up once available.
Haha, thank you so much! I'm having a blast working with you ^^

akka
Regular

Re: Sprite and CG Artist for Hire [Open]

#5 Post by akka »

I'm open to taking projects again! I've also updated my prices.

akka
Regular

Re: Sprite & CG Artist for Hire [Open][Slots for free stuff!

#6 Post by akka »

I'm opening up two slots for free work!
To make this bump worthwhile, here's some character design shenanigans!
Attachments
sol.png

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

#7 Post by Mama J »

aHH, I just know that I need you to work with me for future projects but the one I'd like you for has like 15 characters?? and legit 30 CGs so I don't think it'll be smart advertising that.... But, I'll definitely keep this thread bookmarked for the future :) Your art is amazing~

update: ACTUALLY, there is this one project I was thinking you'd be perfect for but the development for it hasn't started yet since I'm mid-and-between-projects right now. We have the plot down, and some characters but other than that, it's not rounded out yet. Would that be okay to hire you for or do you prefer to work on projects that are already in production?

akka
Regular

#8 Post by akka »

Mama J wrote:aHH, I just know that I need you to work with me for future projects but the one I'd like you for has like 15 characters?? and legit 30 CGs so I don't think it'll be smart advertising that.... But, I'll definitely keep this thread bookmarked for the future :) Your art is amazing~

update: ACTUALLY, there is this one project I was thinking you'd be perfect for but the development for it hasn't started yet since I'm mid-and-between-projects right now. We have the plot down, and some characters but other than that, it's not rounded out yet. Would that be okay to hire you for or do you prefer to work on projects that are already in production?
Oh my! Thank you so much :oops: I'm glad that you like my work, and I certainly wish you the best of luck for such a large project! Wowza! I'd have loved to help out with it, but I've been swamped with other real life matters (cry)

But with regards to the other project you have, I've no qualms with being recruited for a project that hasn't started production yet! I only really want assurance that it would meet completion, but seeing as you seem to have many completed games under your belt I feel that I have nothing to fear!

Feel free to message me the stuff and I'll see what I can do for ya if you want!

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

#9 Post by Mama J »

It's okay; And thanks, I think I bit off more than I could chew but fingers crossed!

Perfect!! You just made my day, haha, thank you. I'll send a PM right now!

demonicbagel
Regular
Projects: The Flower Girl, The Cycle of Magic: Zevair's Tale

#10 Post by demonicbagel »

How do you feel about a medieval fantasy sort of setting for a free project slot (it doesn't have a lot of fantasy in it because part of the premise is that magic is "dead", but it does have non-human species.... well, one or two individuals of such anyway, since the rest left)?

Admittedly, the project is extremely small, and has about 3 times as many cgs as sprites (only technically 2 sprites, but possibly 3, and cgs are important), but it was originally meant for last year's sunofes, but the people I had working on it in the past kept disappearing on me. Also, it isn't romance, but it is a precursor to a larger project that will be worked on in the future (that one will have romance and will be an otome). In fact, it is about an demon male in self exile coming to find the half-human daughter of his murdered sister.

If your curiosity is piqued, I could send you the overall summary of the events of the story. I don't yet have the script written, but that's because, like you, I don't like putting too much effort into something that will never get finished. However, if you agreed to work on the project and didn't ditch me, then I imagine I could finish the script within a week of starting it.

Let me know if you're interested. This project has been dead for a long time, I need an artist to bring it back to life, and I feel that you fit the tab perfectly.
Visual Novel Team's Twitter - https://twitter.com/OHHeartsVN

Our Healing Hearts Tumblr Blog - http://ohheartsvn.tumblr.com/

Avatar- Potato Cow Studios Logo Character by MelowBee

akka
Regular

#11 Post by akka »

demonicbagel wrote:How do you feel about a medieval fantasy sort of setting for a free project slot (it doesn't have a lot of fantasy in it because part of the premise is that magic is "dead", but it does have non-human species.... well, one or two individuals of such anyway, since the rest left)?

Admittedly, the project is extremely small, and has about 3 times as many cgs as sprites (only technically 2 sprites, but possibly 3, and cgs are important), but it was originally meant for last year's sunofes, but the people I had working on it in the past kept disappearing on me. Also, it isn't romance, but it is a precursor to a larger project that will be worked on in the future (that one will have romance and will be an otome). In fact, it is about an demon male in self exile coming to find the half-human daughter of his murdered sister.

If your curiosity is piqued, I could send you the overall summary of the events of the story. I don't yet have the script written, but that's because, like you, I don't like putting too much effort into something that will never get finished. However, if you agreed to work on the project and didn't ditch me, then I imagine I could finish the script within a week of starting it.

Let me know if you're interested. This project has been dead for a long time, I need an artist to bring it back to life, and I feel that you fit the tab perfectly.
I've sent a PM! ;^9

YourGeekGoddess
Regular
Projects: Bog
Deviantart: YourGeekGoddess
Soundcloud: YourGeekGoddess

Re: Sprite & CG Artist for Hire [Open]

#12 Post by YourGeekGoddess »

I've sent you a pm! :DDDD

akka
Regular

Re: Sprite & CG Artist for Hire

#13 Post by akka »

Opening up commissions again ft. post overhaul!

And here's something to make this bump worthwhile
rain.png

akka
Regular

Re: akka's art [OPEN]

#14 Post by akka »

>>> crawls out from under the bed

I'm also doing $10 Chibis for kicks now (mostly because I need to support myself somehow oof,).

demonicbagel
Regular
Projects: The Flower Girl, The Cycle of Magic: Zevair's Tale

Re: akka's art [OPEN]

#15 Post by demonicbagel »

Just wanted to state here that akka's been a real gem with the project we've been collaborating on. Development has been slow on my end due to various reasons, but she's stuck around which I appreciate. I definitely wholeheartedly recommend picking her up for your team.
Visual Novel Team's Twitter - https://twitter.com/OHHeartsVN

Our Healing Hearts Tumblr Blog - http://ohheartsvn.tumblr.com/

Avatar- Potato Cow Studios Logo Character by MelowBee