DreamingHearts looking for many positions

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DreamingHearts
Projects: Dreaming Hearts
Deviantart: orionfantasy

DreamingHearts looking for many positions

#1 Post by DreamingHearts »

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a few people to help me with my otome game which will be titled Dreaming Hearts. This is going to be a graphic intensive game, meaning all characters in the game will have artwork – even the minor characters or the characters that are not normally depicted. I am looking for a team that will commit to all of the games – I am planning on the main story line and then nine spin offs. If you do not believe you can do all ten games, please do not apply. The games will be free but there will be an option to donate for the “spicy” version of the spin-offs (where the ending CG Artwork will be a bit more seductive). If you are interested, please read below to the section that are you interested in.

The Game
The game centers around The Player who travels through a magic door to one of the Elemental Kingdom Princes/Kings finds her and takes her to their kingdom depending on the reason (each love interest has a different reason). The Player’s outfit changes per kingdom so this is a very in depth game. We do not have actual artwork of the characters but we have concepts so far and the artwork is in the process of being created.

Artist: Filled
This position has been filled. Thank you.

Video Creator: OPEN
I am looking for someone to do seven videos, we do not have the needed artwork and voice actor files as of yet but we want to have a video creator ready when we do have these necessary components.
- Opening
- Ending
- Canicus Video (Fire Kingdom Love Interest)
- Marcius Video (Water Kingdom Love Interest)
- Silas Video (Earth Kingdom Love Interest)
- Aiolus Video (Air Kingdom Love Interest)
- Chryses Video (Metal Kingdom Love Interest)

GUI and Logo Artist: OPEN
I am looking for someone who can do GUI and Logos with a crystal theme dealing with five colors (red, blue, green, white, and gold).
I would prefer one person to do both the GUI and Logo.
I would prefer someone who can also do the Coding for the GUI.

Musician: Filled
This position has been filled. Thank you.

Code Assistant: OPEN
I am looking for someone who could potentially help with coding if I become stuck at any part. For instance, making it so that the game player can choose between the love interests in one game and so on. I may be contacting you randomly for assistance so I would appreciate someone who could answer within a day or so and someone who can either do the coding for me (which I may have trouble with) or walk me through the steps.

Voice Actors: 6|6 OPEN
1- The Player (Female): I am looking for someone who has a soft but determined voice.
2- Canicus (Male): I am looking for someone who has a deep voice but can be soft also.
3- Marcius (Male): I am looking for someone who has a deep voice but can be soft also.
4- Silas (Male): I am looking for someone who has a kind but masculine voice.
5- Aiolus (Male): I am looking for someone who has a kind but determined voice.
6- Chryses (Male): I am looking for a very flirtatious voice.

Thank you everyone for your time and attention!

dakota-brown

Re: DreamingHearts looking for many positions

#2 Post by dakota-brown »

Hey, guys! Check out my voiceover info here:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 64&t=37262
Would love to join the fun!

KittyWills
Regular
Projects: e·phem·er·al, Aeronaut
Organization: KKBGames

#3 Post by KittyWills »

You say you want to make ten games of this series, but how long are each these games? Even small games tend to have a dev time of at least a year. Are you asking artists and VA's to stick around for 10+ years or are the spin offs like really short mini-games styles?
Also, what is the budget you are thinking for each game?

Amy_oai
Regular
Tumblr: obsessionaboutillusions

#4 Post by Amy_oai »

I am somewhat interested in the video editor position, but I have some concerns about the way you're going with this...
as KittyWills asked before, how long are you planning to keep your team around for if you want to fill this game and its spin-offs? What is your budget?

You said you want people in it for the entirety of these games, which is in no way a bad thing, but time management and budget are a big factor in these type of occasions.
Image Image Image Image

DreamingHearts
Projects: Dreaming Hearts
Deviantart: orionfantasy

#5 Post by DreamingHearts »

Well, basically the open positions that I have will be used only for the main game:

The video creator will only need to make the first seven videos and then we will use them for the rest of the games.

The GUI and Logo creator will only need to make the graphics and coding for the main game and we will reuse them for the spin offs.

The Code Assistant may be contacted periodically throughout all the games but I am hoping that I will get the hang of things more quickly as I continue to learn the codes.

The voice actors and actress will only be used for the above seven videos so once those lines are given, we should be all set for all voice acting.

The artist, musician, and I are working together to ensure that everything else that is needed is covered.

Trina
Regular
Projects: Acidic, All The Pretty Flowers, Evolved: Codex Wars, Cafe Memoria, Yggdrasil, Yin/Yang
Tumblr: @TrinaDeuhart

#6 Post by Trina »

Hello, I would love to voice act for you! You can pm me for more details if you do decide.

arisa-chibara
Regular
Projects: "Lost in the drift" "Infinite Game Works" "Without Within 3" etc
Organization: Studio Katamalia
Tumblr: arisa-chibara
Deviantart: arisa-chibara

#7 Post by arisa-chibara »

Hi, interested~ See here for sample: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=34409
Freelance Artist for Hire
Anime Portfolio: http://arisa-chibara.deviantart.com/
Animation Portfolio: http://jennifersunart.blogspot.ca/

franham

#8 Post by franham »

Hello!

I am interested on designing ui design and logos for your game!

Here is a sample of what i have done so far

you can contact me at zevlagcg@gmail.com :D

M4uesviecr
Projects: None, yet!
Soundcloud: jasminecoopermusic

#9 Post by M4uesviecr »

DreamingHearts wrote:Well, basically the open positions that I have will be used only for the main game:

The video creator will only need to make the first seven videos and then we will use them for the rest of the games.

The GUI and Logo creator will only need to make the graphics and coding for the main game and we will reuse them for the spin offs.

The Code Assistant may be contacted periodically throughout all the games but I am hoping that I will get the hang of things more quickly as I continue to learn the codes.

The voice actors and actress will only be used for the above seven videos so once those lines are given, we should be all set for all voice acting.

The artist, musician, and I are working together to ensure that everything else that is needed is covered.
Okay! That still doesn't answer the budgeting question, though. Are you expecting to pay work via revenue share per completed project? Also, a personal question I have is, do you have any past projects available for us to play through? Or any experience working on other games, anything shipped, free, or made for game jams?

This sounds like a huge project for someone who may be getting their feet wet.