---

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
leumilk

---

#1 Post by leumilk »

---
Last edited by leumilk on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viynyster

Re: Kissing Cards [BxB,Romance,Fantasy,Adventure]

#2 Post by viynyster »

1. How do you feel about the story and the characters so far based on a very little information you have?
- Im not sure if I could help the development but I like what I see so far. I like how you make the Adonis shy, because usually people portray Adonis as a Gary stu. Handsome, tall, charming, muscular blah blah blah. The voice, well I have nothing to say about the voice. He sounds like a dork xD

2. Is there anything that I should develop more? The plot, the characters maybe?
- Idk what you should develop more. But I think maybe you should really get a proofreader? I'm not a native english speaker too, and sometimes I feel insecure on posting a long ass comment anywhere.

3. Lets say that if this project is half way trough development, and everything is almost ready and if there's a kickstarter for this, would you support it?
- I would love to, but sadly, my parents wouldn't let me spend any money online. But If they allow me to, I will definitely donate to your project! *because im a huge trash when it comes to bl fantasy*

4. Do you think I should add more main/side characters?
- Honestly, it depends. If you think adding more character will make the game more interesting, then do it. But I think that 5 characters are enough especially for a first time project.

5. Do you have any idea for the character's name? I'm struggling on this part tho..
- I was never great on naming characters therefore, I could only think Ian.. Lol its the name of the radio dj that I'm currently listening to. Good luck finding suitable names on the internet by the way!