PWYW Logo/GUI Design

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
BáiYù
Regular
Completed: This Life Escapes Me, Up All Night, Lotus: The Self-Made Witch
Projects: Various
Organization: tofurocks, Fiendish Fiction, Spider Lily Studios
Github: baiyu-dev
itch: tofurocks

PWYW Logo/GUI Design

#1 Post by BáiYù »

Update: I have my own website now! Please check my Portfolio and Services page for more details. Please take a look for other services aside from graphic design as well.

How it works:
  • 1. We discuss what you need at length and how much you're looking to spend on the commission.
    2. I send you a rough draft based on what you requested and talk about how things should be modified and such.
    3. I send a PayPal Invoice to you. Work resumes after the payment is received.
    4. As I continue working on your order, I will send progress reports to ensure you are satisfied with your order.
    5. Upon completion, I send you the finished files as well as the source .psd file if requested.
I work well with references.

I can do basic logo design starting at $15+. Click for larger images.
I can also do GUI design starting at $40+. My basic GUI pack includes the following based on a 1920x1080 display unless otherwise requested:
  • NVL or ADV Textbox (w/sideimage configuration if desired)
  • Regular (always shown) or Hidden (click to reveal) Quickmenu
  • Choices
  • Save and Load Screens
  • Preferences Screen
  • Help Screen
  • Yes/No Screens
  • Game Menu Navigation
I can also do the Main Menu if provided with the background illustration for it.
Extra elements cost $5 each to add on. Custom screens (Stats, Inventory, etc.) cost $10+ to add on. I can program my GUI into your Ren'Py project for an added $20. Please discuss complex designs with me beforehand. If you just want me to program in a GUI you have, my rates for programming begin at $30+ for a basic set up, with more complex screens and ATL at $40+.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Once the GUI is finished, I will export all the elements as separate images as well as provide the original .psd file if desired. If you pay me to program them in, I use a combination of Imagebuttons and Screen Language to create the screens.
Description: [color motifs, shape, mood, etc.]
Keywords: [fun, serious, creepy, etc.]
References: [material from your WIP or other images you'd like me to emulate]
Deadline: [when do you need this by?]

Payment: [what amount are you offering?]
Once I confirm the details and receive payment through PayPal, I will begin work on your order.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to working with you all.

Special #YuriJam2016 Offer

I'm opening a few slots for Logo/GUI and Ren'Py services at discounted base prices for YuriJam this year! Here's the quick rundown:
  • Logos: $10+
    GUI: $20+ (Add-ons still at regular price)
    Programming my GUI into Ren'Py: $10+
    Programming other GUI/general stuff: 50% off usual rates, prices to be discussed based on tasks.
If you're interested in hiring me to do proofreading or editing, feel free to ask me about it too and we'll discuss how that'll go down.
Last edited by BáiYù on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

Avior
Regular
Completed: Voeux, That Bitter Taste, MISSION: Otome!, B.A.T., Assume Survival, Glass Rooms, The Candles Breathe
Projects: String Us Together
Organization: Avior Games, Dream Team Studios
itch: avior

Re: Pay What You Want - Logo/GUI Design [EMERGENCY COMMISSIO

#2 Post by Avior »

Bai is really awesome and designed the logo and GUI for my game Voeux (seen above); the game looks way better for it! They're very good at coming up with designs to match a game's style and always really great about making changes and making sure the design is just what you want it to be. Please commission them if you can!

B E A N
Regular
Projects: Secret Agenda, Maid Mansion
Organization: Hot Coffee Entertainment

#3 Post by B E A N »

Just did business with BáiYù. Super-speedy delivery, multiple sketches, good implementation of ideas. 11/10; would hire again.

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

#4 Post by Red-Baby »

I'm sorry to hear about your current situation, I hope you are able to land an amazing job soon.
I will send you a PM of what I would like commissioned, hope this little bit helps =]

BáiYù
Regular

#5 Post by BáiYù »

Thank you to everyone who has commissioned me, my boyfriend and I were able to make it this week! I did a job qualification exam yesterday, so here's to hoping that pans out for me.

For a demo of what a GUI looks like when I program it all in Ren'Py, please take a look at Love Lime! /shameless plugging

I'll be updating the first post with more details to make the order process smoother and easier. Once again, thank you all for your time.
Games and supplementary Ren'Py codes

lmlangley
Projects: Talk to Me

#6 Post by lmlangley »

Just did business with BáiYù

They did exactly what I wanted super quickly and for a really reasonable price. You should hire them :>

BáiYù
Regular

Re: PWYW Logo/GUI Design

#7 Post by BáiYù »

Hi all, I've updated my prices and have some new examples added to my portfolio. Here's a few here:
I'm available for work and can get orders done pretty fast right now.

Thanks for reading!

BáiYù
Regular

Re: PWYW Logo/GUI Design

#8 Post by BáiYù »

Special #YuriJam2016 Offer

Full post here.

I'm opening a few slots for Logo/GUI and Ren'Py services at discounted base prices for YuriJam this year! Here's the quick rundown:
  • Logos: $10+
    GUI: $20+ (Add-ons still at regular price)
    Programming my GUI into Ren'Py: $10+
    Programming other GUI/general stuff: 50% off usual rates, prices to be discussed based on tasks.
If you're interested in hiring me to do proofreading or editing, feel free to ask me about it too and we'll discuss how that'll go down.