Mutation Does Characters and Backgrounds!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Mutation
Projects: Scarlet Dream
Organization: Mutation
Tumblr: scarletdreamgame
itch: mutation

Mutation Does Characters and Backgrounds!

#1 Post by Mutation »

Hey, I'm moving soon so I am opening myself up to commissions/hire! Note the item limit: this really is just to let me pace myself. It's perfectly cool if you want me to art for your whole game.

ImageImage

Text in case images don't load:
Video Game/Visual Novel Bust- 25$
This is a style of bust I generally do for my own works- and other games that have commissioned me. Cel-shading or smooth shading are same price - I make sure the cel-shading is as thought out as my smooth! These come with transparent backgrounds, and 8 different expressions per request/body pose.

Monochrome Sketch- 10$
This is a style of black/white is good for character, monster, and dungeon design concepts. Otherwise, it is a economic way to have a desired scene brought to life.
Highly detailed and cleaned up, as opposed to my quick sketches.

Visual Novel-esc Backgrounds and Full Color Pieces- 30$
This style is ideal for cutscenes in Games or Visual Novels. Simple variations, like a lighter daytime image or darker night-time view are included in the price. Please just ask ahead of time~
If you need a certain resolution or size, let me know too.

I’ll also do sketches/half hour speed-paints for 5$.
--------------------
Limit: No more than 5 items per order.
If you need a lot for say, a game or visual novel... you’ll have to order them after I have completed the first set of 5 items. However, I will absolutely make sure shading and style match perfectly. Just remind me or explain that you’d like it to match to the first set of items.

Additional notes:
I will do adult work.
Naturally all the gay, lesbian, bi, pan, or non-hetero situations you can think of is perfectly okay~

I process commissions via paypal invoices, so I shall need your paypal email address to contact you with the final product, and send you invoices. You can email me at Mutationivori@gmail.com to request!

Additional places to find me:
DeviantArt
Tumblr