How many endings are there, exactly?

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
XCroc

How many endings are there, exactly?

#1 Post by XCroc »

So far, I've seen two endings: the one where you and Miko become a couple and last for at least six months, and the one where you both get back to town safely, but you don't become a couple. I also know that there's a third ending that occurs when Miko gets killed by the mushrooms.

So I was just wondering, how many endings are there, exactly?

Thanks,
XCroc

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#2 Post by Blue Lemma »

Another possibility is if YOU get killed by the mushrooms and Miko survives, but that's not really much of an ending... so I'd say about 3 or 4 total. I love games with multiple endings! :D

Erik
Regular

#3 Post by Erik »

Umm, is the ending of the both of you dying an apart one, or doesn't it count as one? :D

Blackstream
Regular

#4 Post by Blackstream »

Here's some help on getting the 2 special endings. The other 2 aren't hard. To get the good one (you guys kiss and have a relationship with a 6 months down the road flashforward), basically use common sense. Don't make fun of her weight, inquire about her, don't pull down her pants, ect. To get the bad one (nothing happens ending), do all the stupid things, like asking if her roommate is hot and make fun of her tripping. She even told me not to do anything funny :(

It was fun trying to get people killed. Here's a hint for those who want to get one of you killed.

Miko:
Miko automatically eats an apple after she reaches a certain low level, I think it's below 20. Which means it looks like she can't die. However, team attacks forces Miko to not eat an apple! Therefore, attack normally, and make sure not to kill either shroom. Eat an apple if they beat on you too much (but you shouldn't have to hopefully). Personally, I'd beat on A, and if Miko beats on A too, switch to B. And so on. Once Miko hits 20 do nothing but team attacks. Once Miko dies, finish off the shrooms eating apples as you need to.

You:
Basically.... let your self get hit a lot:p You wanna make sure the shrooms don't die, so hit A, and if Miko hits A, hit B, and if miko hits B, then hit A again. Otherwise, if she hits the other shroom, keep hitting the same shroom. Eventually hopefully you'll die. If not, restart:p

I had to restart quite a bit actually to get them killed. Its amazing hard to lose to the shrooms :o
Woot

Tyler
Regular

#5 Post by Tyler »

I'm not sure why, but I've never gotten an ending. I've gotten to the point after you defeat the mushrooms and then go to bed. when the zzz...zzz...zzz pops up, next time I press a button or click, the game quits. I'm using windows ME