Translation services! (ENG-SPA) [OPEN] [FREE/PAID]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

Translation services! (ENG-SPA) [OPEN] [FREE/PAID]

#1 Post by Cotton Blue »

UPDATE~

Howdy! I'm Cotton Blue and I am here because I want translate your visual novels for the Spanish Community.

Well... I'm not so good speaking or writing in english, but I can understand, read and translate to the perfection. I promise you a excellent translation and support of Spanish speakers for your visual novel ^^ (because we too love the vn, but not everyone can understand English, so they can not play your fantastic stories)

My services are only free if the vn is non-commercial. If your vn is commercial, we can reach an agreement (my cost are not high, we can talk about it~).

Any gender is fine for me, even NSFW ^^

* I can take an hour or a maximum of five days to finish a translation, everything depends on the amount of it.

Let me translate for you, please!

Slots:
*EMPTY
*EMPTY

Reserved slots:
*EMPTY
*EMPTY

Note: My goal is translate all the visual novels from LS (with your permission) for independent visual novels are best known by the Spanish-speaking community
Last edited by Cotton Blue on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]

dfbreezy
Regular
Completed: Episicava, Analistica Academy.
Projects: Rainbow dreams, ADV Tale, A Noble Conquest.
Organization: Epicworks
Deviantart: Epic-works
Soundcloud: Epic_Works
itch: epic-works

Re: Translation services! (ENG-SPA)

#2 Post by dfbreezy »

Wow, Translation for free you say? Well a lot of us here may or may not be seeking out translations (i definitely am, but not yet) but what are your limitations when translating?

e.g project size limit (whether big or small) and/or commercial and non-commercial.

i know you clearly stated that you're doing this out of passion but it's best to be sure beforehand, as I've been letdown by people. Also one more thing... the other reason why many of us don't actively translate apart from costs is an available market (especially in the case of commercial Vns). Sure we can get it done into Spanish nicely and properly but how do we know anyone is going to read it?

Do you have some links in your community? Do you know the proper sites to host/market our Spanish Vn for Spaniards to read/purchase?

I just want to know, since like i said, i want to have my work translated in the near future but as a businessman, i need to consider this as well.
ImageImage ImageImage

Cotton Blue
Regular

#3 Post by Cotton Blue »

dfbreezy wrote:Wow, Translation for free you say? Well a lot of us here may or may not be seeking out translations (i definitely am, but not yet) but what are your limitations when translating?

e.g project size limit (whether big or small) and/or commercial and non-commercial.

i know you clearly stated that you're doing this out of passion but it's best to be sure beforehand, as I've been letdown by people. Also one more thing... the other reason why many of us don't actively translate apart from costs is an available market (especially in the case of commercial Vns). Sure we can get it done into Spanish nicely and properly but how do we know anyone is going to read it?

Do you have some links in your community? Do you know the proper sites to host/market our Spanish Vn for Spaniards to read/purchase?

I just want to know, since like i said, i want to have my work translated in the near future but as a businessman, i need to consider this as well.
Thanks for your answer ^^. I have no restriction according to the project size, although I could only accept a big project because of my studies (<50 hours or more). I prefer non-commercial projects, but I'm also willing to translate commercial projects for free. This is because I know more websites of free visual novels. (For commercial, I only know Steam or similar web sites)

In Facebook, there are plenty of Spanish-speaking communities of visual novels, but few of them know the independent visual novels, as not in Spanish or simply because they could not reach them. So if someone asks me to translate your visual novel, I'll also give publicity to these sites that will not hesitate to read it immediately ^^

dfbreezy
Regular

#4 Post by dfbreezy »

Great! That really answers my question. As long as there are people who would buy it, i would definitely like a translation done! i'll make sure to contact you when the time comes.
ImageImage ImageImage

dfbreezy
Regular

#5 Post by dfbreezy »

Hey man, Please reserve one slot for me. i'd like to have one of my projects translated in a few weeks.
ImageImage ImageImage

Cotton Blue
Regular

#6 Post by Cotton Blue »

dfbreezy wrote:Hey man, Please reserve one slot for me. i'd like to have one of my projects translated in a few weeks.
Of course! I'll be waiting for your visual novel for translate it ^^

Cotton Blue
Regular

Re: Translation services! (ENG-SPA) [CLOSED]

#7 Post by Cotton Blue »

I closed my services, so I don't accept more work for studies~

If you want my services, just tell me and I will book a slot~

Dollysama
Regular
Projects: SH Academy
Organization: Asterisk*Games

#8 Post by Dollysama »

If possible, could I reserve a slot? I'm going to be entering this year's Yuri game jam and I'd like to release it in other languages once it's done.

Cotton Blue
Regular

#9 Post by Cotton Blue »

Dollysama wrote:If possible, could I reserve a slot? I'm going to be entering this year's Yuri game jam and I'd like to release it in other languages once it's done.
Yeah! I'll be happy to translate a game for Yuri Jam ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Dollysama
Regular
Projects: SH Academy
Organization: Asterisk*Games

#10 Post by Dollysama »

Cotton Blue wrote:
Dollysama wrote:If possible, could I reserve a slot? I'm going to be entering this year's Yuri game jam and I'd like to release it in other languages once it's done.
Yeah! I'll be happy to translate a game for Yuri Jam ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
Thanks! :)

johandark
Veteran
Completed: Wild Guards, In Dreams
Projects: Pact with a witch
Deviantart: johandarkweb

#11 Post by johandark »

I know you are closed... and right now I´m having someone helping me on the translation of my new videogame... but if you could take a look and see if you see any kind of mistake it would be really appreciated whenever you have the time.

I´m the inverse... I´m an Spanish creator trying to translate the game to English. :) (Probably in future in Japanese I hope...).

Here you can take a look to the game if you want and there´s a link to download. https://johandark.wordpress.com/

soon I will public better the game in different forums when I have the 3rd day translated (of 5 days, by now there´s only 2 days).

Apart from that if you know any other spanish forum or place where I could also publish better my project is something I would really appreciate... :)

Thanks anyway for your time ;)

Cotton Blue
Regular

Re: Translation services! (ENG-SPA) [OPEN]

#12 Post by Cotton Blue »

I'M OPEN AGAIN >w<

And I updatep the post~

kirlySenpai
Regular
Deviantart: lakirly
itch: lakirly

Re: Translation services! (ENG-SPA) [OPEN] [FREE/PAID]

#13 Post by kirlySenpai »

Hola! Una pregunta solo traduces de ingles al español o también a la inversa? Gracias espero la respuesta :3