"The Witch and the Fairy" seeking an artist and more!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Rensuka
Regular

"The Witch and the Fairy" seeking an artist and more!

#1 Post by Rensuka »

Summary:
You'd think being best friends with a fairy would be the greatest thing ever right? Wrong! She almost gets us killed in the first scene! All for a silly potion she wants! A witch's heart is a delicate thing! I can only handle three more intense feelings of despair before "The Darkness" takes over my body and turns me into ash!

About:
Sophie is a lonely witch who lives deep in the forest with her friend, an adorable child-like fairy named Bella. Bella's impulsiveness and poor temper gets Sophie into trouble more than she'd like to be; but, they have a strong sisterly bond that holds them together. One day, Sophie catches Bella trying to create a potion in the middle of the night. Bella confesses to Sophie that she wanted another fairy around to play with and she was trying to create a "fairy summoning" potion following a recipe she stole from some Orcs. Sophie offers to help Bella but the only problem is, the recipe has been ripped and the last couple of ingredients are missing. Sophie and Bella go on quest to find the rest of the recipe!

Script Progress: 60% Done
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... cI/pubhtml

Playthrough: (the script is a lot further along now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBBSPyYatuQ

Roles
We have a wiki with a lot more details about the story that you will be given access to when you apply.

Character Artist -(Filled) We would like for someone to design and develop the art and facial expressions for our characters. We should have at most, 2 main characters and about 4 secondary characters. You will have almost complete creative control as to how the characters look. I would like to replace the CC art in the Demo.

Script Supervisor - This position requires no writing, but I would like an experienced writer to look over the script and offer any suggestions they have on making the story more cohesive or better.

Editor - Someone who can suggest improvements to the story through identifying spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Background Artist - If someone is willing to do some backgrounds for us that will be awesome!

Composer - If someone would like to do some music that'd be cool too!
Last edited by Rensuka on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

ZeroJs
Tumblr: dreamingreallyhigh
Deviantart: Zerojjsu

Re: "The Witch and the Fairy" seeking an artist and more!

#2 Post by ZeroJs »

Hello!
I'm kind of interested on this project, maybe I could help with the characters!
I would like to know more about the plot and stuff. I'm not a professional but... I'll try my best.

Rensuka
Regular

#3 Post by Rensuka »

ZeroJs wrote:Hello!
I'm kind of interested on this project, maybe I could help with the characters!
I would like to know more about the plot and stuff. I'm not a professional but... I'll try my best.
Sent you a pm! I also updated the post with a better description of the plot.

Chrisiscool86
Regular
Projects: Cassandra Acts
Tumblr: bebop-86
Soundcloud: chris-thurman-1

#4 Post by Chrisiscool86 »

I might like to do the music! I typically don't do free projects but I kinda like the theme and stuff. PM me or email at chris-86@live.com for details etc.

Rensuka
Regular

#5 Post by Rensuka »

Chrisiscool86 wrote:I might like to do the music! I typically don't do free projects but I kinda like the theme and stuff. PM me or email at chris-86@live.com for details etc.

Details sent! Thanks for being interested!

NialGrenville
Regular
Projects: PaS: The Awakening; The Heart Woods; The Witch and the Fairy
Organization: Gabe Works, Inc.

#6 Post by NialGrenville »

I'm all up for editing. I'm into nit picking grammar to its finest details. If I am nit picking that is a good thing though.
*Me*, *You, ***Calamazoo: *Singularity-A.I.*: *Proceed to processing
PaS: The Awakening, current status: 42%
The HeartWoods, current status: 0%
The Wonderful Mell! My PFI creator Honest Critique

jingleriot
Regular
Projects: Ventio Mortis, Sector Chimera, Monster Party
Deviantart: jingleriot
itch: https://jingleriotga

#7 Post by jingleriot »

I am interested in either Script Supervisor or Editor! I briefly dabbled in writing in college, so I think I can be an asset. PM me or email me at jingleriot@gmail.com if you need me~! Thank youu.

Rensuka
Regular

#8 Post by Rensuka »

NialGrenville wrote:I'm all up for editing. I'm into nit picking grammar to its finest details. If I am nit picking that is a good thing though.
Details sent! Thanks for helping!

Rensuka
Regular

#9 Post by Rensuka »

jingleriot wrote:I am interested in either Script Supervisor or Editor! I briefly dabbled in writing in college, so I think I can be an asset. PM me or email me at jingleriot@gmail.com if you need me~! Thank youu.
Details sent! Welcome to the team!

ChillTaco
Regular

#10 Post by ChillTaco »

If you ever go nuts and decide you need a pixel artist whatever.... I can do icons and well... just about everything.

Rensuka
Regular

#11 Post by Rensuka »

ChillTaco wrote:If you ever go nuts and decide you need a pixel artist whatever.... I can do icons and well... just about everything.

Hmm, I'll keep you in mind! Thanks for the offer!