Life Support - Based on a true story

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Jaymer
Regular

Life Support - Based on a true story

#1 Post by Jaymer »

Life Support is based on a true story.
Nathan Warron, a 27 year old Cancer patient, is fighting to survive against his disease. Even though it may be terminal, he still fights. His wife and son, Lucy and Matthew Warron, both care for him and love him, even if the rest of his family does not and shuns him from their family tree.
True Story:
One of my close friends' father fell ill with cancer a year back. Me and him visted his father almost every chance we could. A few days ago, he passed away. I felt really sad from this event.
His father fought to the very end and will remain in our hearts forever. Rest in Peace.
Well... Also:
I am looking for an artist for CGs and Characters, if anyone is interested... I can't exactly pay you, but I could pay you the satisfaction of your art being in a game. (This is a derolict way of saying I am broke ><;)

That is all.
Attachments
Main Menu
Main Menu

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

Re: Life Support - Based on a true story

#2 Post by Der Tor »

WOW... finally a promising story again... :D

I allways wanted to play something like "Kana - little siter" but without all that incest :roll:

If you can't find any artist... maybe i can help you find someone as a last resort (but they gonna be germans though... so it might be a little hard communicating... that's why i am saying as a last resort :| )

Jaymer
Regular

Re: Life Support - Based on a true story

#3 Post by Jaymer »

Thanks C:
Well... this game is probably going to be very short... only maybe 20 minutes long... ?
But, since this is my first work, I will try make my future games longer ^^.