Free || Romance/Slice of Life
The year is 1966. While Robin is taking a round-the-world trip,
Heather stays in her hometown to run her bakery and sweets shop.
The two of them have been attempting to keep a long-distance relationship,
but Heather seems to be feeling the strain of it with every passing day...
- Multiple endings: Nine different endings.
- Randomly-generated events: The game plays out differently with each playthrough.
- OpenDyslexic font option: Allows you to switch game's dialogue default typeface with OpenDyslexic.
Writer/Artist/Programmer ........ Katy133
Writer ...................................... LucentCatty
Made for the 2016 Yuri Game Jam
1. First impressions in general?
2. Any characters that you're already interested in? Or characters you're already skeptical about?
3. What are your thoughts on the 1960's aesthetics? (Not just for this game in particular, but 1960s-related aesthetics in general.)
4. Comments on the vector/minimalist art style?
5. Thoughts on the idea of randomly-generated events? (Stuff you're concerned about or interested in.)
6. Other critique/suggestions/questions? Let me know!
Planned release: 1st of November,