Seeking Writer(s) for Yuri Game(s) (18+,Drama,Romance)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
aliciarune
Regular

Seeking Writer(s) for Yuri Game(s) (18+,Drama,Romance)

#1 Post by aliciarune »

Hello everyone, I am in desperate need of one or two talented writers who can help me with my games. I have a few projects in mind and am currently working on two small ones that I'd like to get out by December 20. As for myself, I am a writer and am not new to visual novel writing style and can even code, but I need help in order to get these games done on time. If you're interest, please send me a pm or email. Anyway here's some more info on my main game and what I'm looking for.

~Logo by ds-sans~

Story-Red Strings of Fates tells the story of four girls and their love for creating their own stories whether it’s through words, art, or music. Hana is our mc and she herself is a lonely but creative girl who has always had a love for fantasy stories. One day she meets Alicia, an odd girl who often is alone talking to herself. The pair strike a friendship due to their love of books and creating new worlds, and decide to make their own very own stories. As their friendship grows they also meet Sonia, a shy girl who has a passion with art, and Lisa who is a struggling college student. Together the four of them work together to create meaningful stories and find ways to fill their summer days. However as they do, dark truths of these girls begin to come light and Hana’s happy summer may turn out to be something she regrets. Will she be able to keep her new friends in tact or will their secrets tear their newfound group apart?

Hana-The mc. Once again she is forced to attend summer school due to her poor grades and so summer for her is a bummer. Hana is a bit of a loner and often prefers her fantasy stories over talking with others. She is highly creative girl though, who hopes to one day to create her own story. Sadly her daydreaming has caused her grades to be bad and so this is her third time having to take summer classes. Personality wise Hana is a bit awkward, but surprisingly easy to talk to despite not having many friends. Though a loner she doesn’t hate people and is caring towards strangers. However she can be a bit odd at times, talking about things that don’t exist in the real world. Hana herself doesn’t always know how to handle her more negative emotions at times and believes smiling off her problems will make things better. Besides reading, she has a love for sweets and video games, thus making her a bit chubby. Is new to friendship and relationships.

Alicia-An odd girl Hana meets one day near the school forest. Like Hana, Alicia has a very creative mind and likes to escape to the world of books. Her favorite stories are fantasy related and one of her greatest wishes is to go to a fantasy world, though she knows that’ll never happen. Personalty wise Alicia is a serious and sometimes a cold girl, making her hard too approach. Like Hana, she has no friends given her know it all attitude and prior to summer spent most of her time home schooled. Alicia is a very bright girl however and mature. However with how her mind easily drifts off to dreamland, some don’t think so. Though mature, Alicia also has quite the temper and doesn’t always know how to handle jealousy. When meeting Hana she begins to understand friendship and that sometimes ome has to face their problems head on. She doesn’t like talking about her family much.

Sonia-One of Hana’s classmates. She’s taking an art class during summer. Sonia is a shy and socially awkward girl who has been bullied all of her life. What has kept her going though is her love for drawing and creating her own manga stories. Sadly no one but her family knows of her talents. With no friends she is often lonely and can be found mumbling to herself. However when meeting Hana she begins to open up, and decided to help Hana and Alicia with their novel. Despite being shy, Sonia can be quite stern with others and opens up when talking about romance or fairy tale stories. Sadly she is very new to love, so she can’t put such a thing in her stories.

Lita-A girl who works at the cafe. She is quite popular around town for her looks and outgoing nature. At the moment she is currently trying to get through college and taking care of her dad. Lita is the most friendly of the group. She is a carefree, fun, and slightly lazy girl who tries her best to befriend almost everyone. However she can be a bit overbearing sometimes and has a habit of flirting with people in order to tease them. She doesn’t like reading much, but does so in order to pass her classes. What she is good at though is music and has a very good ear for it. Funny enough though, she is majoring in law, which is odd given what she likes. She doesn’t really enjoy dating much due to an incident in the past. Loves watching mystery shows with her dad and is good a deductive reasoning.

~Tasks~
~To be able to write at least 2,000 words a day (though note you don't need to write everyday, but I'd like at least 7,000-8,000 words done a week)
~Giving opinions on story and helping develop it further
~Proofreading and minor editing

~Requirements~
~You must have a project finished
~You must be reliable and can answer email quickly
~Open to Skype or email chat, along with meeting if put in
~Good with Yuri, 18+ content, Romance, and Slice of life.
~You must be willing to be engaged in the project and open with discussing things with me (do note join this project if you are not genuinely interested in it

~Contact~
You can contact me on here or at my email aliciarune675@gmail.com. Please send your examples as well.

Hope to work with someone soon =).

talizorah104

Re: Seeking Writer(s) for Yuri Game(s) (18+,Drama,Romance)

#2 Post by talizorah104 »

Before sending my sample - are you still looking? :)

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

Re: Seeking Writer(s) for Yuri Game(s) (18+,Drama,Romance)

#3 Post by Caveat Lector »

I'm close to completing one of my own projects, and I'd be very interested in taking on a writing position like this. But only if OP is still looking.
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete