Game making

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Chibi_Ray

Game making

#1 Post by Chibi_Ray »

I made a game about a girls in your high school and u have at least 5 dates with them and can have up to 25 diffrent endings but with 10from high school and 5 that u met at some of the jobs u take it was a long time cration then we puit it like yours(up to date in animation 2d-3d)
im uploading ur game now and i hope to play ur game my friend told me about it and made the game A-Life-of-Girls out based of ur animation tecnichs he said

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#2 Post by Zintar »

I was going to say something but I won't. :?

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#3 Post by Blue Lemma »

I was going to say something but I won't.
*hands Zintar the Pointless Post Award* :lol:

Can you tell us more about your game, Chibi_Ray?

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#4 Post by Zintar »

Thank you ... Thank you :P
"With hand above his head"

This one goes out to my mum,miko,..........etc,etc. :oops: :cry:

Chibi_Ray

#5 Post by Chibi_Ray »

it more of a remake of a game that tranlates to i think true love a japanese game made in 1990-95 some where in there and but ours is more 3d drecx its has more to it like a animal u raise and it it turns in to a cat or dog its a mid relation with the girl ur with if its a mistical type thing like a dragon or unicorn its true love then others like rats mean u need improvement its a gome on your comp in the game also we had sorta like Aim and a cell phone, the cell phone has a phone dial and u can call the girls(thanks to the 15 girls that we used there voice and some of there charater trates to the girls it was fun the aim is a tad cheese like Ex ME:HI
Kay:Hey sup
me:A nothin much
B thinking about you
c day dreaming
Kay:(most depend on the realtion ship with each girl)
A.cool
B.aww how sweeat,thats odd well i have to go
C. same here^_^
but its still cool
there are 5 places to date
2 to makeout
and the girls rooms are there for when u get there some times theres an animation we added so when u go into the girls room to early she throws u out the window. but alll in all its about a 30 hour game really ment to only spend 1 hour a day so that its like a 1-2 months go bye(really we wish it could have been loger but then we would have to put it on a cd a mail it or they send us the cd and we send it back but we finished it about 2 months ago and we stared 2002 nov somthin so it was almost a to big of a deal my friend it trying to sell this to a company that will make it go big in japan and maybe the us and that will be cool its about a well right now about 34.mb game not to big but fun is that dosnt work well we intend to sell it on e bay and on a web site not yet started[/b]
D Schulze

KOE
Regular

#6 Post by KOE »

Umm.. can you repeat that using more that 1 sentence?