Professional Voice Actor - Chris Thurman

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Chrisiscool86
Regular
Projects: Cassandra Acts
Tumblr: bebop-86
Soundcloud: chris-thurman-1

Professional Voice Actor - Chris Thurman

#1 Post by Chrisiscool86 »

Hello there!

I'm a Texas-based voice actor. I'd love to do a voice for your project, so let's get to details!

Demo - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0sy9j533tck4k ... n.mp3?dl=0

Resume/Clients - FUNimation Entertainment (One Piece, Fairy Tail, Drifters, The Disastrous Life of Saiki. K, Puzzle X Dragons, and more...)
Adidas (Adi Forum Lo ad)
TED Talk (Jonathan Haidt, "Humanity's Stairway to Self-Transcendence")
Polykid Games ("Poi" as Male Child Protagonist)
SDP Games ("Melissa K. And The Heart Of Gold" as The Davett Twins)

Some Testimonials - "I had a great experience working with Chris Thurman. He had the voice we were looking for and was very quick to respond with an audition when I contacted him. He is a pro and took direction clearly and made the changes we needed happen. I would not hesitate to use him again." ~Nick Traeger at Kamp Grizzly
-Adidas

"Chris Thurman lends his energetic flair to the "1001 Arabian Nights Audio Drama" series as a comedic voice actor. His talented voice shines through in many episodes as both a plodding bull and a raucous womanizing rooster, a tattle-tale parrot, and a tragic-comic hunchback. Chris is wonderful to work with and adds levity, comedy and professionalism to your production." ~Stephanie Davis, Producer of 1001 Arabain Nights Drama
-Desert Gems Audio

Contact Info and Rates - You can PM me on this website and I'll respond. Or you can email me at chris-86@live.com for inquiries.

Rates are typically, for character roles: Main character: $300
Supporting character: $200
Small/minor character: $100
Extra/one-liner: $50
HOWEVER, realize that this is not set in stone and this is typically meant for bigger projects with bigger budgets too. So don't be shy to contact me even if you can't meet these rates. WE CAN WORK IT OUT!

Thanks for checking me out!