Character Artist for Commission

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
holikrep
Tumblr: kurophe

Character Artist for Commission

#1 Post by holikrep »

*Edit* Currently working on a couple projects but if interested in commissioning feel free to pm/email and I can let you know if I can take on more~
Looking to do some character art for anyone interested ~ I can also help with character design if interested. I have little experience with backgrounds so CG art is probably not something i'd be capable of.

Character samples -Click to enlarge!

Full body Sprites - 50$
Thigh up Sprite - 40$
Blinking Gif/Png files - 10$
Character design is an additional +20$ (this of course comes with the ability to change things about the character and make adjustments based on what you'd like)
Character sprite includes 3 expressions anything additional is +2$
Extra Waist up pose +20$
Alternate waist up clothing +15$
Complex characters are an additional +15$ ( wings,lots of small jewelry,complicated clothing,metal armor,etc)

Will draw - Nsfw,Anthro
Will not draw - Mecha,most fetishes,gore,vore

I do prefer payment upfront, but can provide a WIP first if preferred, would like to go commission by commission as well. Please comment or email @ hmaycar9@gmail.com if interested
Last edited by holikrep on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

holikrep

Re: Character Artist for Commission

#2 Post by holikrep »

Updated Character samples Image

Raimander
Deviantart: Raimander

#3 Post by Raimander »

WOW! SO GOOD! Your art is so amazing!!! It is definitely some of the best I've seen ever. I would love to hire you for character design if you're available. I'm sure you're getting tons of offers though so I understand if you can't. Please let me know, thanks!

holikrep

#4 Post by holikrep »

Raimander wrote:WOW! SO GOOD! Your art is so amazing!!! It is definitely some of the best I've seen ever. I would love to hire you for character design if you're available. I'm sure you're getting tons of offers though so I understand if you can't. Please let me know, thanks!
LOL SKY ;-; )- I've been seeing so much on your work with love ribbon ;-; )b sogood I had no idea there were 18+ scenes imma have to buy it mhm

Raimander
Deviantart: Raimander

#5 Post by Raimander »

holikrep wrote:
Raimander wrote:WOW! SO GOOD! Your art is so amazing!!! It is definitely some of the best I've seen ever. I would love to hire you for character design if you're available. I'm sure you're getting tons of offers though so I understand if you can't. Please let me know, thanks!
LOL SKY ;-; )- I've been seeing so much on your work with love ribbon ;-; )b sogood I had no idea there were 18+ scenes imma have to buy it mhm
I think you have me confused with someone else. Also, I only did the sprites and title screen for Love Ribbon. CGs were all Razzart. Would you be available for hire?

sunwave
Regular

#6 Post by sunwave »

I asked her to do a commission for me, and I'm very happy with the results. :D Definitely a great artist (as you can see from the examples) and a very friendly one to boot. She gave me exactly what I asked for, was very accommodating with changes (though there were only a few) and filled in the blanks in my character design wonderfully. Gave frequent updates and always responded quickly to any inquiries.

Definitely someone to recommend.