Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:22 am
- itch: petejohnwilson
Visual Novel, Noir, 1 hour
A travelling con man comes to town looking to cheat his way into easy money. He instead finds something unexpected when he happens upon a woman from his past.
Completed for NaNoRenO 2017. Any feedback you provide would be most appreciated. Thank you for reading.
Edit: Updated to version 1.1. Typos corrected and some minor technical improvements implemented.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:25 pm
- Projects: Cautionary Tale, Mellizos (WIP)
- itch: xianxian
- Location: U.S.
Interesting black and white look!
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am
- Completed: Wanted: Dragon, Kaitlyn in Chinaland, The Encounter, Paranormal Teens
- Projects: The Sibling Experiment
- Tumblr: godlinegames
- Deviantart: godline-games
- itch: godline
I played this game! Sorry you hadn't gotten any feedback here yet.
I really loved the dilemma of the main character that he loves the gambling life but he only wants the girl if she turns back from going straight. It was a nice reveal at the end that she'd genuinely grown up and moved on and was happy with her straight laced man.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:14 am
- Completed: New Pisces, For Ambergris, Void Id, Connection Pools, Apartment Complex, LIFEPLUS+
- Deviantart: paradigmshifty
- Soundcloud: sleepyagents
- itch: sleepyagents
- Location: UK
I enjoyed this game - the b&w style was great as was the choice of background music throughout.
There were maybe some parts of the story where it moved quite quickly for me, I think from memory that was in the second half of my playthrough. But not so much as to be majorly jarring or anything!
Interesting game, I look forward to your future works!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users