[OPEN!]✰Dahlia Wilder✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
DahliaWilder
Regular
Completed: Imre's curse -The Prologue-, Secrets Unsung, Secrets Untold, Angels With Scaly Wings, Generations Rise, The Light at the End of the Ocean
Projects: Angels With Broken Hearts, Battle Royale For Your Heart, Camp Palut, 51ur8-90
Deviantart: Dahlia Wilder

[OPEN!]✰Dahlia Wilder✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

#1 Post by DahliaWilder »

Hello!

My name is Denise AKA Dahlia, and I'm a freelance artist for hire, currently looking for long term commercial projects to work on. My forte is on sprites and character design. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and French.

I have experience working on VNs, but I'm also open to other types of games to work on :). I communicate via Skype, Discord, or Email.

I am comfortable with mostly everything, but will not draw:

-Mecha/technical designs
-NSFW

PAID WORK ONLY :wink:

If interested, please feel free to either drop me a PM or contact me @ denise.tow91@gmail.com.

============✰Terms of service✰============

Payment:

Payment method is 100% up-front, but a 50%/50% arrangement is possible for comms starting at €100 (including multiple comm/sprite slots). In these cases, I will send you a low res, watermarked copy of the final piece by email when the comm is ready, and send the full res one upon confirmation of your final payment.ç

Permission & Reposting:

By commissioning me, you allow me to share the finished work on deviantART, and other sites I’m participating in for portfolio purposes. Exceptions are possible, but are to be discussed beforehand. I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason.

Work Process

I will send an initial sketch of your commissioned piece either in the course of 2-7 days after receiving your first payment. Three instances of correction are possible by that point forward. One upon you receiving the initial sketch (3 iterations max. Extra changes will have an extra cost), the second after receiving the lineart (1 iteration max. Extra changes will have an extra cost), and the third after the colors are finished, for color retouching only (2 iterations max, colors only). Changes to the linework after the colors are set will not be accepted and there will be no exceptions, so please keep this in mind and ask for all the necessary changes to the drawing before the colors are set.!

Please be sure to provide all visual references needed when available, as well as specifying the preferred angle/pose(s) for the scene and/or characters. In case there’s no angle/pose specifications, I will take full artistic license for that decision and no composition or angle/pose changes will be possible. When in doubt, it’s possible to ask for 3 rough thumbnail sketches in order to define this, with an additional cost.

Refund policy

Refunds will be sent under the following circumstances only:
-Impossibility for me to start working on the commission, for whatever reason
-Impossibility for me to finish the commission, for whatever reason. In this case, the issued refund would be proportional to the work already done (eg: 50% if linework phase is complete.)

============✰Samples✰============

Thank you!
Last edited by DahliaWilder on Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:17 pm, edited 70 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular
Completed: Imre's curse -The Prologue-, Secrets Unsung, Secrets Untold, Angels With Scaly Wings, Generations Rise, The Light at the End of the Ocean
Projects: Angels With Broken Hearts, Battle Royale For Your Heart, Camp Palut, 51ur8-90

Re: ✰Dahlia Wilder's Art Assets✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hi

#2 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updating with some new work

Last edited by DahliaWilder on Thu May 19, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 15 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

Re: ✰Dahlia Wilder's Art Assets✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hi

#3 Post by DahliaWilder »

More updates :)

Last edited by DahliaWilder on Thu May 19, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 14 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

Re: ✰Dahlia Wilder's Art Assets✰ Sprite and CG Artist for hire!

#4 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updating with new work !

Last edited by DahliaWilder on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#5 Post by DahliaWilder »

BIG Update!
I'm currently available for long term projects, feel free to drop me a PM if interested, or contact me by e-mail.

Awesome gals from Jane Titor/Part time storier's VN^^:

Some screencaps of a demo for an interactive app I recently made:
Last edited by DahliaWilder on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#6 Post by DahliaWilder »

Last edited by DahliaWilder on Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#7 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updated!
Last edited by DahliaWilder on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

LegendEx
Regular
Completed: Imre's Curse: The Prologue, Secrets Untold, Snowdrop, Summer at Marisol Bay
Projects: Battle Royale: For Your Heart!, Secrets Unsung
Tumblr: LegendExGames
itch: legendex-games

#8 Post by LegendEx »

Dahlia and I worked together on two of my projects. Secrets Untold and Day 366: The Prologue. Both are in my signature if you'd like to see her work. Dahlia works fast and efficiently. She will be in contact with you every step of the way to let you know how the art is coming along. She is great to work with and her style is unique, so 10/10 recommend Dahlia if you're looking for an artist for your VN! Couldn't be happier with the results.

Thanks again Dahlia! :D

DahliaWilder
Regular

#9 Post by DahliaWilder »

Thank you so much Legend :D!! It's a pleasure working with you!

Here's another tiny update :
Last edited by DahliaWilder on Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:16 am, edited 7 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#10 Post by DahliaWilder »

ImageImage
Last edited by DahliaWilder on Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#11 Post by DahliaWilder »

Update!

Last edited by DahliaWilder on Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#12 Post by DahliaWilder »

Update!!
Last edited by DahliaWilder on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#13 Post by DahliaWilder »

Tiny update!

Last edited by DahliaWilder on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DahliaWilder
Regular

#14 Post by DahliaWilder »

Updating with new work:

Sprites for Onomatopoeia's upcoming VN, TBA :)
They wanted something akin to a character generator, so we designed multiple options for each base (Children, Adults, and Elders).
The file was completely editable for this project, so the colors can be fully modified:

Thank you!
Last edited by DahliaWilder on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:11 am, edited 6 times in total.

Onomatopoeia
Regular

#15 Post by Onomatopoeia »

Dahlia is an absolute pleasure to work with. She has a wonderful attitude and friendly demeanor that makes her a joy to be around. Also, she is easily accessible and never delays in response.

As you can see in her own samples, her skill and talent would be a great asset to any project. She clearly has a great passion for what she does and she ensures that only the best product is given to her clients.

I provide the highest of all recommendations.