Writer for a fantasy romance story needed.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SyphyChan
Veteran
Projects: Syphethia's Discoveries

Writer for a fantasy romance story needed.

#1 Post by SyphyChan »

Hello Everyone. Originally I was planning to do the writing for this story. Unfortunately, I feel it would put too much stress on me to do the writing, coordinate the entire project, and balance a full time office job. I also am aware that I have much room for improvement with my writing and I want what's best for the project. It is my first visual novel and I am aware it is a rather ambitious project for my first go. However, that doesn't change how passionate I am about it. I am willing to negotiate a price, I do intend to start up a kickstarter when I have more to show. Also, I would like to find someone who is honestly interested in making this a great visual novel because this is very important to me. This visual novel will be pg-13 but may have an 18+ expansion later so I would prefer someone 18 or older but that is not a deal breaker if you talk to me about it. It would also help to have previous experience writing for a visual novel but again, not necessary. I say this because there will be multiple branching storylines and lots of choices throughout it. I would like a few samples to get an idea of your writing style. Preferably something lighthearted, something emotional, and something more serious. They can be short. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you.

You can get a general idea of the story from here
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37765
Last edited by SyphyChan on Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Writer for a fantasy romance story needed.

#2 Post by fleet »

For some reason your link didn't work.
Is this what you mean? viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37765
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

SyphyChan
Veteran

#3 Post by SyphyChan »

fleet wrote:For some reason your link didn't work.
Is this what you mean? viewtopic.php?f=43&t=37765
Yes ma'am

affykay
Tumblr: novelelitist.tumblr.com

#4 Post by affykay »

Hey! Experienced writer here. Pass me an email address where I can send you writing samples and whatnot? I'm extremely interested in your project and would loveloveLOVE to write for it. :)

SyphyChan
Veteran

#5 Post by SyphyChan »

affykay wrote:Hey! Experienced writer here. Pass me an email address where I can send you writing samples and whatnot? I'm extremely interested in your project and would loveloveLOVE to write for it. :)
Syphethia@gmail.com

valaurie

#6 Post by valaurie »

Hi, still looking for a writer?

Peterpan97
IRC Nick: Y
Soundcloud: Peterpan97

#7 Post by Peterpan97 »

Hi,
I'm a wattpad writer but I've never written for a Visual novel but I would like to help.
Here's a link to most of my works
https://www.wattpad.com/user/edeline97
I'm not looking to get paid.
If you're interested
contact me at https://www.facebook.com/yasmine.khsn.3

TuathVarga

#8 Post by TuathVarga »

Hi,

I'd like to know if you're still searching for a writer.

I'm not a native English writer, but I've years of experience writing stories of any genre and length; I've been writing in English for two years by now, so I only need someone to proofread/beta them to correct eventual grammar or mistakes. Right now I'm also editing my first Fantasy novel, so a fantasy setting is my daily bread.
Your project looks very interesting and the characters worth describing, I'd love to help you with it.

If you're interested, let me know which kind of samples (genre, length...) and in which format (narrative, basic dialogues, script...) you want and I'll send them as soon as possible.

Varga

Peterpan97
IRC Nick: Y
Soundcloud: Peterpan97

#9 Post by Peterpan97 »

Hi,
I'm a wattpad writer but I've never written for a Visual novel, however I am willing to learn.
Here's a link to most of my works
https://www.wattpad.com/user/edeline97
I'm not looking to get paid.
If you're interested
contact me at https://www.facebook.com/yasmine.khsn.3

tellallsecrets
Tumblr: bxffysxmmers
itch: tellallsecrets

#10 Post by tellallsecrets »

Hi! Are you still looking for a writer? If you pass me your email or discord or tumblr, I can send you a message with some links :)