Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:23 am
- Projects: Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator
- Deviantart: DWittmann
I already have a good idea of our next story (conceptually), so we're looking for a writer who can do comedy for a character driven visual novel. The writer will have a significant impact on the plot/story as we are extremely early in production right now. A good knowledge of World War II would be a huge asset, but not required. Writing be PG-13 with no gratuitous H-scenes (think movie style "fade to black" for anything like that).
In terms of art, we're looking for someone who can draw at a professional level, and create a number of characters that will look distinct (avoid same-face syndrome). Style wise, it should look Japanese, and avoid having any western-elements or styles. We need both a sprite/cg artist and a background artist (can be all one person, two people, or three people depending on how skills line up). Art will be ~R-16 (nudity but no sex or anything like that).
Sprite/CG Artist -
Background Artist -
Feel free to reply to this thread, or send us a direct message and we'll get back to you!
All work is paid. As we're a registered C-Corporation in the state of Arizona, everyone will have to fill out a tax form since we do everything by the book for business/tax law.
Here is a reference image showing some ideas of styles for characters and backgrounds (open to artist suggestions).
I have an extensive knowledge of anime and World War II. Judging from the images are you thinking of the setting being the North Africa campaign between Rommel's Afrika Korps and the British Eighth Army? That's one of the campaigns I have extensive knowledge about, including that there were two Battles of El Alamein (one in July 1942, and the other from October-November 1942). If this not the campaign and you have other campaigns in mind, I'll likely still figure things out quickly.
I have written some of a independent VN (production is currently stalled as we're waiting on one of the other writers to wrap up college graduation) so I have a good idea of working in a group environment and also writing multiple-choice VN narratives.
Feel free to PM, email, Skype, or simply reply in response. Thank you for your consideration.
Please Pm if you have any questions!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 am
- Projects: Bajo-Mano, I Work With Cats
- Location: England
I'm interested in working with you on backgrounds, my thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=43241
contact me via PM if you'd like to work with me!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:44 pm
- Tumblr: lokimageofheart
- Deviantart: lindasartshow
- Skype: It's a secret ;3
You can check out my art on my tumblr: https://loki-mage-of-art.tumblr.com/
or on my deviantart here: http://lindasartshow.deviantart.com/
Please pm me back if you are interested.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:10 am
- Deviantart: murmoruno
- Skype: murmoruno
You can see more work of mine here : http://murmoruno.deviantart.com/
I can do both bg and cg/sprite.
Contact me back through email if interested.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:47 am
- Projects: Wonderland Knights, BFF, December Dreams (all yet need to be released)
- Tumblr: exitmothership
- Deviantart: exitmothership
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:41 pm
- Projects: "Lost in the drift" "Infinite Game Works" "Without Within 3" etc
- Organization: Studio Katamalia
- Tumblr: arisa-chibara
- Deviantart: arisa-chibara
- Location: Canada
I am an anime artist interested in the sprite/cg artist position.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:29 pm
- Tumblr: hakuniji
- Deviantart: hakuniji
- Location: Singapore
Here is my portfolio: http://shironiji-arts.tumblr.com/
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:32 am
- Completed: Doki2LC (psychological horror drama fan-made visual novel), USS Octopus (sci-fi visual novel), Fritz (cyberpunk RPG), Office Romance (otome game), Sins Virtues (boardgame), +500 more commissions live at http://sites.google.com/view/writing-commission
- Projects: 1,100,000 words + $50,000 generated revenue + 200 commissions and counting
- Organization: #WritingCommission
- Tumblr: StellaPurple
- Deviantart: WritingCommission
- Skype: stellapurple21
- itch: https://writingcommi
- Location: International
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:25 am
- Deviantart: misakichan-nyan
- Location: Japan
I'm a professional digital Japanese Artist with 5 years experience in drawing Illustration/CG/ Visual Novel.
I'm interested in working for you!
My art here: http://misakichan-nyan.deviantart.com/
My recent work:
Feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:04 pm
- Projects: Celestial Valley
- Tumblr: project-celestial-valley
- Deviantart: ManouAzumi
- Location: Usa
Users browsing this forum: No registered users