Needed: CG Artist for a G/BxB romance game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

Needed: CG Artist for a G/BxB romance game

#1 Post by Sayumi101 »

[Warning: This could end up being a dedicated BxB where you play as the new guy or a romance where you choose to play one of the twins (G/BxB). The final direction hasn't been decided yet.]

About the game: (Generic names are placeholders)
Ai and Yuu have been inseparable since birth- together all the time, encased in their little all-exclusive bubble. No one entered, no one left, and nothing else mattered. They balanced each other out perfectly.
What emotions Yuu lacked on the surface, Ai displayed with no hesitation. What courage Ai felt short of, Yuu would supply with a firm hand.
Then along comes Taku, their next door neighbor who takes their closed off world by storm.
And all of a sudden they’re not the only ones who mattered to one another anymore.
What happens when two halves of a seemingly unbreakable whole fall in love with the same guy?

What is complete:
WIP2.png
Guy Twin- lineart
Girl Twin- full sprite
GUI
Backstories, a few key scenes.

Workload:
3 CGs (with minor expression variations) [Note- Will turn to 4 if the player plays as the twins]
References will be provided if my explanations are confusing.

Deadline:
Nothing concrete, really. But I'll be looking to get all my time consuming assets (not writing) done before my new term starts in August. But that's my deadline, not yours. XD

Method of Contact:
Through lemma or email.

I lean more towards colouring styles with a... 'light and fluffy' feel to it rather than just solid splashes of colours. (Mostly because I can't shade properly for the life of me.) If you want to see examples of the 'games' I make, feel free to stalk the first two titles in my signature.

If interested, leave a comment on here/send me a PM along with a sample/few samples of your work.

Thank you for your valuable time, oh kind souls of lemmasoft!
ImageImageImage

SilverHyena
Veteran
Completed: Sacred Sand (BxB), Mira's Magical Mishap (GxG), Ben and the Devil, Cute Demon Crashers (GxB/G) (18+), Heirs and Graces (BxB), My Magical Divorce Bureau (AllxAll), Essence Hunt (BxB)
Deviantart: http://silverhyena.d
itch: https://silverhyena.

Re: Needed: CG Artist for a G/BxB romance game

#2 Post by SilverHyena »

Hey Sayumi!

I'd love to help you out with cgs. My usual coloring style isn't exactly what I'd call light and fluffy, but I can definitely switch it up a bit to match your sprites better. Anyway, for samples here's a link to my DA account: http://silverhyena.deviantart.com/

If you think I'd be a good fit, let me know. Either way, good luck with your project. 8)

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

Re: Needed: CG Artist for a G/BxB romance game

#3 Post by Sayumi101 »

Hello there!
Thanks a bunch for offering despite how vague this post is. >.>
And I would gladly like to take you up on it!
(Will be shooting a PM your way ^^)
ImageImageImage