Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:11 am
- Projects: Sleeping Politicians, Summertime Saga, One Night Standoff!
- Skype: bartulisica
- Location: Croatia
I'm a Renpy programmer with 3 years of experience. I'm looking for paid work. Price, ofcourse, can be negotiated depending on your budget and stuff that needs to be done.
I worked on Summertime Saga, Panzer Hearts, Caffeine and many more projects.
What I can do:
¤ Basic coding
¤ Simple Minigames
¤ Custom GUI
¤ Monetary and Inventory Systems
¤ Traversable maps
¤ Location based events
¤ Simple Animations
I can also advise you with various game designs and visual designs, as well as ambient, directing and the "feel" of the game or specific scenes.
I have both visual design and film directing backgrounds (School of fine Arts and Art Academy, under the department of Film and Video).
... and, most importantly, I'm comfortable with any fetishes or other taboos (Not that I like it, but hey, it's just a programming job).
What I wont do:
¤ Write any additional dialogue you may need (Like, "Hey, you can write anything you want there, it doesn't really matter")
¤ Do any image editing (No matter how simple)
Reply or PM me if you are interested, and I'm sure we can work something out. (PMs usually work better since I get notified, and you don't have to wait for me to notice a reply)
- ArizonaIdentities (bartulisica)
Bartulisica was a lot of help and I'll be commissioning him for future work whenever I need it n_n
EDIT: Wanted to go ahead and share the UI Bartulisica helped me with now that I've had some time to tweak it...
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:21 am
- Organization: Creamy Cake Production
- Deviantart: creamycakeproduction
- Skype: mra70181
- Location: Bangladesh
i will write you detail about the story and the art works to show you that your hard work will be well used.
Thanks for reading.
- He works fast ! Obviously I can't estimate how much time an average coder need to finished up our project but compared to our previous coder that takes around 1,5 months just to left the coding halfway done, Bartulisica only need 1 week and most of his work isn't continuing our previous coder work but overwriting it. I'll explain it further in the points below this.
- Our previous placeholder GUI didn't match with the rest of our art style and it makes the game look amateurish, with addition of the codes that is left halfway. So what Bartulisica decides to do ? He ask his friend (vajsko430, another awesome person and creator of : https://takujin.itch.io/wheel-of-fortune) to create an original GUI for our game. I'm not joking here, he ask another person to also help me finishing this project and make it way much better looking.
- Other than continuing our project and fixing bugs that's left inside the game, he also add some features that allow me to explain some part of the setting and hide some clues to foreshadow what actually need to be done.
- Oh personally this one is what I think the best point of him, he teach me some part of the coding so I wouldn't need anyone help anytime soon.
All in all I believe he's a great person to work with, trust me on this one because while I'm still a newbie in VN game industry I'm quite experienced in working with a lot of people (Photography, article writing, script writing, directing short indie movie, etc) and I can assure you Bartulisica is a person you wanted to have / keep in your team.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 pm
- Projects: The Divine Speaker
- Organization: Two and a Half Studios
- IRC Nick: Gabmag
- Location: Australia
Thanks again for all of your help!
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:10 pm
- Completed: No One But You, Catch Canvas, Sickness, Written in the Sky, Wander no more
- Projects: Warped Reality
- Organization: Unwonted Studios
- IRC Nick: Kairu_kyun
- Tumblr: karamuchan
Users browsing this forum: No registered users