As you can guess, I'm a composer who creates BG instrumental music for visual novels.
I work in this sphere for three years and already took part in different projects — the big project of creating the visual novel called «Young Hearts» with good friends of mine, a short Russian visual novel «Seven Colours City» where I gave my voice to the protagonist, Detective Cat, and so on.
I usually write music for some kinds of pop/rock ensembles or piano music, but also have experience of writing pieces in orchestral styles, a lot of dark ambience tunes and some other stuff. I think I'd rather work with some romantic or horror material as it is the easiest for me to write music for these kinds of novel content, like some tender piano tunes or creepy dark drones.
I really want to work and experience more in this field of activity so I put my topic here. So, here I should place all of the best examples of my work.
My SoundCloud Profile. But since it's a big pile of some different content at all, next I place this:
My Commissions. As you can guess, it's a compilation of all commission works I made.
Young Hearts OST playlist. Here you can hear some tunes I wrote for biggest creation of mine — visual novel «Young Hearts». Ambients, pop-rock, calm tunes, piano pieces, and some more other genres.
The underlying links are to the tracks I've just done by commissions from this thread.
- Fantasy orchestral main theme «Smoke of Icloygen» and a romantic piano piece «Asmodeus» for the novel «Smoke of Icloygen» for Imperium Interactive;
- Dark ambient piece «Am I Alone Here?», another one called «Pluie Noire», piano-based track «Solid Pulsebeat», calm half-electronic piece «Barren Blues», suspenseful melodic one called «On My Night Way Home» and a sunny guitar piece «Peaceful Coasts» for a mysterious stranger who wished to stay incognito;
- Dynamic electronic track «Sky Tracer» and dreamy sad ambient «There are Whales Under Ocean's Green» for the detective novel «The Stroke of Midnight»;
- Smooth jazzy ensemble «The Colour of the Autumn Leaf», piano & orchestral suspenseful piece «Crouching In The Sands», piano tracks «Longing Memories», «Sunset In Flames» and «Thoughts From Afar» for the otome game «That Which Binds Us» and also another couple of piano tracks «Calling the Night Sky», «I Came Through the Fog and Snow» for the next project of the same customer;
- Opening song «Greeting Tree» made in collaboration with My-ёVe (lyrics and vocals) for the novel «Falling Star».
If you're interested with my music writing skills, you can contact me here, by my email: firstname.lastname@example.org or my Discord (that's the best way): JadeVater#9599. The floor of my price is $40 for one music track and is based on the length and, mainly, the difficulty of the commission.