Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Just added a couple new examples to the bottom to keep up to date and show further differences of style and whatnot. Still open even through the holidays, so if you're working on a project or Jam and need an artist, let me know!
I am an artist for hire! I have experience doing VN Sprites and some chunks of time to fill with more work! I prefer to communicate through email, which I do my best to make sure is frequent.
My strengths are sprites and CG's, which tend to range a little closer to full-proportioned anime. I can also serve as a sounding board and talk some writing. I tend to work pretty quickly and offer updates at just about every step so we can make sure you get what you want. I can make anything from sketches for someone else to line and color or do the same to other art if you prefer my lining/coloring style but not the drawing style.
I send invoices and take payment through Paypal, specifically in USD. Payment comes first - then I begin work very quickly. I usually have each step within days of each other. I can also supply the finished PSD and a Sprite sheet.
As for prices, needs for each project can vary. For a rough estimate:
One Sprite with five expressions, one outfit, one pose, at HIP length, lined and colored: 25$ EA
- An additional expression pack (+1-5 expressions): + 5$
- Additional outfits: + 15$~
- Pose modification: + 15$~
--------> A pose modification is a small change such as the position of the arms, direction of the head, legs, ect. If there are too many modifications and/or is is basically a new pose, it will count as a second Sprite.
- CG art begins at 50$ and goes up depending on complexity.
These prices may change depending on complexity. An extra charge will be rendered for NSFW art and/or if there is designing work (such as if you do not have a reference).
I can do NSFW, but if there are fetishes involved there will need to be a discussion. I can do animal partials (cat ears and tail, ect) but not furries (out of a lack of skill). Otherwise, I'm pretty open. If you're not sure, just ask!
For all art, it is done for the commissioner and not to be resold. My requirements are (obviously) credit and the right to display the art in a portfolio, but not to be resold without the original commissioner's permission. They can be used for free or commercial projects, although if you are a larger studio there may need to be some discussion.
If you're interested or want to open negotiations, let me know! You can post here, PM me, or send an email to Remnantation@gmail.com
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:58 am
- Completed: Choice, 19 Hours, Dreamcatcher
- Projects: A Cheesy Love Story
- Tumblr: Kajilia
- Deviantart: ferris4673
Choice - Short visual novel for NaNoRenO 2015: http://nanna4673.itch.io/choice
Dreamcatcher - Supernatural, psychological, mystery VN: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39810
A Question Of Normalcy - Contemporary VN, NaNoReno 2017: https://nanna4673.itch.io/a-question-of-normalcy
Current project- A Cheesy Love Story ~A very silly otome game~ : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=33968
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:01 pm
- Projects: Astarota, LuGame, Revolt, and Code: Bermuda
- Organization: Imperium Interactive Games
- Location: USA
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:18 am
- Projects: The Miller's Daughter
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:26 pm
- Projects: GoS, Lucid9 - Scenario Writer; Videos for NOBY, Sickness, Leet Music, Lucid9
- Deviantart: sunasrose
- Location: Las Vegas
Just recently finished most of my recent batch, so if you're interested, shoot me an email! Currently, I'm particularly interested in sketches and/or lines, and maybe something more specifically anime since some of my recents were not, but all of it is still open!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users