Looking for Programmer [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Uliel
Deviantart: Ulielart

Looking for Programmer [Closed]

#1 Post by Uliel »

Before reading and applying: We are not paying at the moment, the project its a small VN made for fun, and we are scoping to publish the VN for free, get supporters and open a Patreon. (Then start to pay with a fair percentage.)

ALSO this is a NSFW VN +18

Hello. We are 2 persons looking to recruit a 3rd partner who knows how to use either Ren'Py or TyranoBuilder. We are A Writter and Me the Artist. We have the main idea and the characters already made, we currently developing the Concept Art and inside-game storie.

The Theme is Fantasy, the Main Characters are a female Elf and a Male Demon.

The Workflow is going to be this way:
I am doing Sketches of each things (Characters with expresions and Backgrounds), and the writter is sending the script, and the third person is going to build the VN with all the files and instrucctions provided by Me. Dont worry, sounds a lot but i am trying to make things simple and short so this person wont be kill him/her self working on it, probably this is going to take a very short time for experienced users of those softwares.

Don´t hesitate to ask any question either Here or private message or to this mail:
ulliel20.5(at)gmail.com
Last edited by Uliel on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

GratoNite

Re: Looking for Programmer [NSFW][Fantasy]

#2 Post by GratoNite »

Hey!~ i'm interested to take part on your project. I own both TyranoBuilder and Visual Novel Maker on steam. I had some experience with TyranoBuilder and currently learning Visual Novel Maker because it stole my heart with how powerful that engine is! I'm looking forward to build it with Visual Novel Maker!

Because it's kinda a hassle to build menus on TyranoBuilder. I could show you a scrapped project i made with TyranoBuilder if you'd like.
PM me if you want to see samples!