rpg engine help

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
monkeybird69
Deviantart: monkeybird69

rpg engine help

#1 Post by monkeybird69 »

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I'm not exactly sure if I'm posting this in the right place. I'm working on a RPG. I am using RPG inventory by Elaine to learn how to do the inventory coding and it's working good. The thing I don't know how to do is how to code the collecting of items to put into the inventory. she didn't cover that part in her videos. It's probably simple I just don't know the code. Also I would like to use multiple characters with the inventory. And it was never really discussed how to code the stats for equipment. This one is better than that one and so on. If anyone has any tips on how to do these things I would be very appreciative.