Graduate Writer, Editor and Proofreader

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Beltashazzar
Projects: [In Progress] Tokyo Re:Connect by KONEKO

Graduate Writer, Editor and Proofreader

#1 Post by Beltashazzar » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:04 pm

STATUS
Paid Writing - Open
Paid Editing - Open
Paid Proofreading - Open
Free Writing - Closed
Free Editing - Closed
Free Proofreading - Open

Welcome to my profile! My name is Beltashazzar, though you can call me Belta or Stan. I am a graduate writer from the University of Greenwich with a BA in English Literature and Creative Writing. I have always had an interest in visual novels and love the way they bring a story to life, which inspires me to create different settings. I am mostly drawn to the Fantasy and Gothic genres, but am able to write in a variety of styles on demand. My personal style is descriptive and I strive to create scenes with depth.

Sample from Current Project
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zen ... sp=sharing

Currently I am not commissioned, so am free and available. However, if you are interested, I am working on a personal project - a Fantasy VN script set between Modern Day and Ancient Egypt. I would love to have someone develop it, if the interest is there.

My rates are negotiable, but I will always require to be credited as the writer of the story, since I would like to build up a portfolio.

If the work you request me to write is in a style/genre which is new to me (just like any young writer, I am still learning), I am more than willing to write a draft for you free of charge. However, if it is rejected, I would require it to not be used in any shape or form by another writer.

Jyuuguchi

Re: Graduate Writer, Editor and Proofreader

#2 Post by Jyuuguchi » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:21 am

Hi I have PMed you!