Gamer Den! -Writers, BG Artist, Gui Artist, Logo Artist needed-

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SterbenS12
Projects: Yuko No Juice -Title Pending-
Github: SterbenScix12

Gamer Den! -Writers, BG Artist, Gui Artist, Logo Artist needed-

#1 Post by SterbenS12 »

Gamer Den!

After moving to a new city in the middle of the year Nanashi [Name Customizable] Runs into the leader of the Gaming club at his school. With only a semester till graduation left he plans to make the most of his new situation.

Closed Positions

Sprite Artist
Composer
Dev
Writers

Open Positions

Gui Artist
BG Artist
Logo Artist

Payment
I can do upfront or you can take a percentage from our Patreon when it goes live later this year. I'd prefer for payment after the Patreon launches.

Characters

Sterben: Leader of the Gaming club, Eccentric, Likes Fighting games and has a tendency to be late. Hard to pick up on social cues but means well.
Astral: Co-Leader of the Gaming club. Always polite and laid back until he gets frustrated. likes sweets and dnd.
Beio: Pretentious puzzle game player, he loves to play devils advocate but is very nice when alone.
Kemo: Mysterious Transfer student who came the day after you, No one knows a lot about him. Generally goofy, can make jokes
on the fly!

Gameplay

After joining the club you will have an option to choose who you want to hang out with every day to advance their route.
During certain times multiple people in the group will spend time with each other.

You will be able to check a group chat every day that give you even more insights to the main characters and their relationships with others outside of school.
There will be multiple group chats to check every day so have fun while looking at them.

Every ending and epilouge is different

Work we have done so far

Prologue written, needs proofreading.
Base Character Sprites done
Scenario's planned: Kemo, Sterben, Beio.
Scenario started writing: Kemo, Sterben

There will be a Patreon after the demo is done and gone through playtesting. if you would like to contact me here or email me yukonojusoteam@gmail.com. I look forward to working with all of you.
Last edited by SterbenS12 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

Re: Gamer Den! -Writers, BG Artist, Gui Artist, Logo Artist needed-

#2 Post by naqlada »

Expect an email from me today.

SterbenS12
Projects: Yuko No Juice -Title Pending-
Github: SterbenScix12

Re: Gamer Den! -Writers, BG Artist, Gui Artist, Logo Artist needed-

#3 Post by SterbenS12 »

Updated this post, we still need talent!