[CLOSED] [Otome Jam 2019] [GxB] Looking for a co-writer for sci-fi mystery otome VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
unagi-fry

[CLOSED] [Otome Jam 2019] [GxB] Looking for a co-writer for sci-fi mystery otome VN

#1 Post by unagi-fry »

Hi! The otome game jam starts in a few days and I am looking for a writers / ideabounder to help in this jam. As this is a free project, I cannot offer any form of monetary compensation. I am however, willing to offer up some help as a character designer / sprite artist in exchange.

As mentioned, I have a sci-fi mystery story that I'm currently outlining at the moment, though there are still some details that I need to iron out. I will also help with writing the script, but I would very much love to work with someone else on the writing or on the idea bouncing to help with things. We have a GUI artist, programmer and composer, but no other writer as of the moment.

Summary:

The story is set in the year 3045, at a time where humanity has built itself several human settlements in space. The Galactic Express is humanity's latest innovation, as it is the first intergalactic railway to connect all of those settlements, spanning a travel time of a mere 7 days. Serenity Yenrai, the protagonist, boards the train's luxurious private carriage alongside 8 other passengers. She expects her trip to be boring and of little note, like the rest of her life. But tension rises in the carriage when the passengers of the private carriage discover the dead body of a 10th passenger when there should only be nine of them.

Routes:
  • There will only be 2 routes, both being a GxB route.
Content Warnings:
  • Story will be rated T-M. Characters will all be adults, with the youngest being in their mid 20s. The heroine and her love interests are in their mid twenties to early thirties.
  • There will be cursing, brief mentions of sex and death. But there will be no explicit depictions of sex. As there is a murder case, death and murder may be explicitly mentioned.
  • A lot of the characters' morals fall on the grey area and they aren't always good people.
If you're interested and want to join the project, you can shoot me a message at my discord nyankopon#1725
Last edited by unagi-fry on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taihaz

Re: [OPEN] [Otome Jam 2019] [GxB] Looking for a co-writer for sci-fi mystery otome VN

#2 Post by Taihaz »

Hello..
Im intreasted and want to assist you, where can we further discuss about it ?