Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:00 am
- Tumblr: nickjonson
- Deviantart: nickjonson
- Github: nickjonson
- Skype: nickjonson
- Soundcloud: nickjonson
- itch: nickjonson
- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:23 am
- Completed: Eidolon, Minion!, Love Furever
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:03 pm
- Organization: Wild Rose Interactive
I'm not sure what you mean by "simple graphics". There are games which have gorgeous, hyper-realistic visuals, but there are also many popular games that have simple art styles. Thomas was Alone just uses coloured shapes for its art.
Build the basics first, then add all the fun bits.
Please check out my games on my itch.io page!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users