[OPEN]Character Artist with commercial/team exp.

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
whitty-boo
Regular
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino, Connection Pending, Cadence is Elsewhere
Tumblr: jwhitnee

[OPEN]Character Artist with commercial/team exp.

#1 Post by whitty-boo »

Hello, I'm June! I'm a freelance character artist looking for some work!
SOCIAL MEDIA: @JWHITNEE

I have experience working as an assistant artist on a few commercial teams (Caramel Mokaccino, DoraKone), and have done art direction on other projects (Connection Pending, Cadence is Elsewhere), so I have a lot of experience working on teams in various positions.

Right now I'm offering this kind of style for my work, although I have experience doing painterly stuff as well.
If asked, I'd say this style is: easy to read, clean, warm.

(Bare with me with the slightly blurry images, these forums really compress these images!)

BASE SPRITE
My sprites start at the prices listed below! If you'd like your character to have extra outfits, a nude base will cost 5 USD extra,
with additional outfits coming in at 15-25 USD depending on complexity (if it has a lot of layers/colors, armor, etc).

The sprite will come with a psd file that contains 6 eyes,5 brows, 5 mouths, and 2 emotes (typically blushing and sweatdrop).
These expressions can be mixed and matched on your own, or for an additional 5 USD, I can make asset png files of all emotions for you.

Here are 2 client samples of a base sprite, with default emotes (samples of combinations on left).

I also can provide a wider range of emotions to your sprite with additional expressions! For 15USD extra, your sprite will come with
a total of: 12 eyes, 12 mouths, 5 brows, 2 emotes (blush + sweat drop), and 6 effects (sparkles, laugh bars, etc)

18+ OK!*
Semi-furry OK!
Armor OK!
Celebrity Likeness OK!*

*=up to discretion

If you have a project you think I'd be a great fit for, or if you have any other questions please feel free to
EMAIL me at jwhitneyart(at)gmail(dot)com if interested, or leave a comment below (though I might not respond as quickly).

Thank you for your time!
-June

Email or PM me for rates | www.jwhitneyart.com