NEED HELP TO MAKE MY DATING SIM COMPLETED

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#46 Post by lina inverse »

yes
red hair
not tall
very cute

money, boys, sex, games, sport and shoping is all

Shii
Regular

#47 Post by Shii »

I think maybe your period of "lurking" should start right now.

bookie
Veteran

#48 Post by bookie »

Shii wrote:
lina inverse wrote:he said i was a troll and im not a troll
His definition of "troll" is a bit off, he meant simply "someone annoying".

You need to calm down, this isn't Go-Gaia or FaceTheJury or whatever forum you're used to that features one-line posts. You've made over 100 posts now and none of them are useful.
I'm giving Lina the benefit of the doubt by calling her a troll. XD

At least in that sense she's conciously antagonizing people. Otherwise she's just stupid.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#49 Post by Taleweaver »

Calling her stupid is something I'd call "consciously antagonizing" too. Watch your language, bookie, or you're not much better than her.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

bookie
Veteran

#50 Post by bookie »

I won't say another thing on the subject.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#51 Post by Megaman Z »

I assume that tangent is closed, then... (on a similar note, I lurk around here regularly. I just don't log in when I am, so you guys will have a hard time tracking when and where I'm lurking... now to see if the AQ servers have space...)
Shii wrote:Instant messaging. Oh, I see you use MSN. Yuck.
1)what's wrong with MSN? (apart from the fact it's microsoft and has been hit with viruses...)
2)I don't particularly care for AOL in the first place, and AIM is just too much of a problem for me to deal with... that would be TWO instant messaging services I have.
~Kitsune Zeta

Shii
Regular

#52 Post by Shii »

Megaman Z wrote:1)what's wrong with MSN? (apart from the fact it's microsoft and has been hit with viruses...)
I don't like it because it's Microsoft and they won't make a Linux version. Every other messenger has an official Linux client.

But yeah, when it comes to instant messaging I use Jabber and would prefer everyone do the same. The reasons for switching to Jabber are pretty obvious, I'm just waiting for a good client to be made before I start advocating it.

RedSlash
Veteran

#53 Post by RedSlash »

Wow, I step away for a few days, an Lina's topped the record of having 100+ posts in less than 4 days!!!

I do agree with that fact that making more useful posts on the board would be beneficial to the community at large.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#54 Post by Megaman Z »

RedSlash wrote:Wow, I step away for a few days, an Lina's topped the record of having 100+ posts in less than 4 days!!!

I do agree with that fact that making more useful posts on the board would be beneficial to the community at large.
hiya! where were you?
yeah, I'm *cough* still trying to *cough* catch my breath from *cough* lina's posting spree. *cough*

(also, any lack of posting on my part is due to prescribed auditory/physical activity [aka "drumline" practice])
~Kitsune Zeta

RedSlash
Veteran

#55 Post by RedSlash »

Work, game programming, hanging out. Getting less time these days to do anything else. Sigh...