Solomon Waltho - UK Based Male VA [Free/Paid]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
TheInnkeeper
Github: 2001

Solomon Waltho - UK Based Male VA [Free/Paid]

#1 Post by TheInnkeeper »

Hello there everyone! I'm Solomon, or TheInnkeeper, depending on what you want to call me by. I'm not here as a developer or writer [at least not for the time being, I'm not sure if I'll dabble into it]. I'm a Voice Actor by trade and I'm excited to see if I can help out with any projects that might want VA included with them. I'm an 18 y/o male based in the UK. My vocal range is pretty wide, and if requested I can send anyone who asks some examples of past work through DMs on Discord [Which is TheInnkeeper#7653 ].

I'm comfortable with any subject matter, really, and I'm capable of a multitude of accents. If you think I'll be able to fill a role you have, please reach out to me and we can discuss the project. I edit all my own audio to be clean and crisp with no background noise or disruptive audio pops. Though I've still yet to carve out an appropriate portfolio, I'm always working hard to make sure my work is at a professional standard.

As for pricing, if I enjoy the role enough and we mesh well together I'm likely to do it for free, otherwise, we can negotiate prices (which will be low regardless.)

Looking forward to hearing from people!