[OPEN] Looking to Buy an Unfinished Project ($400)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
GamerBoy45

[OPEN] Looking to Buy an Unfinished Project ($400)

#1 Post by GamerBoy45 »

If you have an unfinished visual novel that won't see the light of day again, I am interested in taking over and finishing it.

This is essentially a buyout. I'll pay you a lump sum of money for your unfinished project and buy all exclusive rights to it. Any work already put in will still be appropriately credited. The writing/script must be 100% finished and proofread in order to be considered. As I would have to pay all other production costs, my budget for buying your script is no more than $400. If your project has other major parts completed, such as character sprites, I may be able to offer more. Depending on the suitability of your project, I may fund it through Kickstarter. If it succeeds, I will pay you 20% of the funds, after deducting taxes and fees.

Preferences
  • I am mostly interested in shorter projects (under 50k words).
  • No furry or yaoi themes.
  • Gameplay should be mostly narrative with no complex mechanics such as point-and-click, inventory management, or minigames.
If you are interested, please comment below with a short synopsis of your script and the word count.
Last edited by GamerBoy45 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naqlada
Regular
Projects: Plenty awesome ones. Search my posts or just ask, won't bite...

Re: [OPEN] Looking to Buy an Unfinished Project ($400)

#2 Post by naqlada »

I'm interested. You'll have to meet me on discord to hammer out the details. PM me with your information. I can meet today.