18+ Visual novel looking for video editor/animator [closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
princessbridget1999

18+ Visual novel looking for video editor/animator [closed]

#1 Post by princessbridget1999 »

Hi there! ^^

So a quick introduction, I'm Bridget. I'm the director/lead creator and writer for a visual novel called Messy Academy. Our team name is "Messy Studios" and roughly there's around 4-5 of us in total. We've been working hard on this visual novel for about 1 year now since last September, actually before that with preplanning. But we've been having our sights set on launching a kickstarter this year ever since this spring, getting everything ready for it to ensure our campaign goes well once we launch.

So that's where our video trailer needs comes into play. We're in need of a game trailer which can be used for our kickstarter and as prototional/advertising on our areas we post about the game. The type of trailer I feel would be classified as a character trailer, the video link below is actually the kind of quality or expectation I'd be looking for and would like something that's presented similarly to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmqOpdgzeHk

~What we're looking for in a trailer~

-Roughly about 2 minutes in length or upwards of 3 minutes max.
-This would be mainly a character intro trailer, displaying the characters and a little about them. There would be some text at the start and end as brief story mention.
-Our budget is roughly 120-200usd range, we want quality, but not top of the line everything tossed at it quality.

(With that out of the way, I'm sure you're wondering what makes this visual novel 18+ and asking yourself. Will I wish to work on this or possibly have my name linked or even a different alias? Below is the story summary to give you an idea.)

You play as Brandon Wilkins, a 20-year-old decently geeky guy who is tired of being a virgin. Unsure yet if he simply wishes to get laid, or find a girlfriend, he begins his search online, and comes across an interesting webpage for one Kaikaku Academy, an all-girls private college campus.

Briefly fantasizing what it would be like to be the only guy in a school full of women, the reality that they'd never let him through the gates, let alone enroll there, leaves Brandon feeling crestfallen. Before he closes the webpage, he notices it isn't a well-secured website, and begins digging around. Not only does he uncover a loophole in their security protocols, but also in their enrollment contract. He decides to put down his name, along with those of his two buddies, onto the transfer list. What did he have to lose, after all?

Weeks passed with no word, and he almost forgot about it entirely, when a letter arrived notifying Brandon of his acceptance of transfer into the academy. He quickly confirmed his friends had received their acceptance letters as well, and they shared daydreams of the possibilities awaiting them in an academy filled with girls.

The boys excitedly arrive on their first day of school, their thoughts already filled with chasing after the girls and getting to have the school all to themselves. But their little celebration is short lived after they meet John, one of the teachers at the school, who introduces them to the rules. The main one being that in order to attend Kaikaku Academy, students must wear diapers at all times, and to make matters worse, access to restrooms is forbidden.

After a tough decision, they all agree and accept the academy's conditions. Being the only boys in an all-girls school is too great a temptation for them to pass up. But will they survive the punishments? Can they figure out how the school keeps this all a secret from the public? Will their goal of getting girlfriends even be possible when they're all wearing diapers?

(Some extra summary that's more game related overall. So clearly the game has a focus aspect on diapers. Our characters are written and intended to be within a private college setting, they're not or should not be seen as underage or trying to do anything odd in nature like that. Many of these characters are aged from 18-25 years old range. The game leans on diaper lover fetish, not to link it to abdl which has a more adult baby aspect with it. These characters don't act like they're babies or do anything within that aspect. This might be odd to take in and might not mean much, but it's here to help explain.)

(Moving on from the diaper aspect bit, while it is a main theme for the game. The real genre or aspects that play just as important or even more important role is general school life, slice of life drama/comedy. Just because it has a unique aspect linked to it, doesn't mean we don't care to make it still feel like a fun and filling story with good world building and character building, etc. Players go day by day and find themselves attending classes, hanging out with girls and slowly working their way to dating one of the main or side girls over the course of weeks and months.)

With that said, just to clarify. The trailer itself won't actually show anything 18+ within for when it comes to sprites, cg art shown or elements in the bg art, etc. The only thing that might possibly be seen is that character sprites do have their diapers peeking out from under skirts slightly, if that's an issue. But that is the only thing to make a mention about.

If you are interested, please comment in this thread with your details and some previous work you've done. If you would rather private message me, you may do that too on here or send me a email at: Princessbridget1999@hotmail.com
I check my email and this site daily at least twice if possible, thank you for your time and hope to work with you soon. ^^

I hope to hear back from you soon! ^^
Last edited by princessbridget1999 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RockStar8

Re: 18+ Visual novel looking for video editor/animator

#2 Post by RockStar8 »

I have sent you a DM. Please check. Thanks

Angie
Regular

#3 Post by Angie »

Hello there! I send you an e-mail with my experience, rates and info! I hope it reached you.
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

princessbridget1999

#4 Post by princessbridget1999 »

Found someone, thank you to those who reached out for the spot. ^^