[CLOSED] Artist looking to trade Art for Music!

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Sterkiherz
Regular
Projects: Comic: Miraclewish; Visual Novel: Murder Mystery Ghost Story (WIP)
Organization: Sterki Herz
Tumblr: sterkiherz
itch: sterkiherz
Discord: sterkiherz#7005

[CLOSED] Artist looking to trade Art for Music!

#1 Post by Sterkiherz »

Hiya~

I hope you are doing fine!
I'm currently working on a personal project of mine and I am doing art, writing & coding myself, but I'd like to find someone who would like to collab with me with music.
I am willing to give art as exchange for any of your projects, be it sprites, CGs, Items, and even a logo for your games!
You can accept to do just one trade if you want, but I'd also love to find someone who'd like to collab from time to time~

The Game:
The game I am working on is a Fantasy/Comedy Visual Novel on itch.io. You can find more info about it here!

- Story -
Long ago, there was a rich narcissist boy who made fun of a witch for confesing her feelings for him.
The little witch cursed him. She gave him a beautiful rainbow feather and told him that his soul would be now locked inside it. His body dissapeared and he was sent to another world, forward in time. He had to get someone to help him go back to his world and to return to his body by putting the feather on top of it.
Although it seemed like an easy task, it wasn't that easy for him. He had trouble sympathizing with people since he has always been very rude to others. He had to acomplish a more difficult quest first before asking for help: he had to make a friend, someone who would truly feel like helping him out.

Meanwhile, in this other world, there was a teenager(Main character or 'MC') who had just discovered their lover having an affair in a restaurant.
Feelings of anger, anxiety and sadness were all mixed together and MC picked up their bike and fled.
Their eyes were sore from crying and their view was now a bit blurry because of the tears.
Suddenly, a car's horn is heard but MC was unable to do anything at all. It was too late. A tragedy.
Their view started to fade into pitch-black, until they could not feel anything else. After that, they were gone, forever.
It was at that moment, that a strange looking feather fell from the sky and danced its way through the wind to sit on top of MC's cold body.
As soon as it touched MC's chest, their eyes opened. But it was almost like they were not themselves anymore...
- Some Features -
  • A character creation at the beggining of the game;
  • Custom name and pronouns for the player;
  • Adventure game style gameplay;
  • An inventory, money and shop system;
  • Phone message system;
  • In-game Calendar with events!
  • Jobs, HP system, stats and cooking/crafting system with REAL recipes!
  • 5 routes (2 female characters and 3 male characters), all with different endings depending on player choices;
    And more!
Portfolio:
And, if you are interested, you can check out my portfolio here~

You can contact me via... Thank you for reading this and have an amazing day~
Last edited by Sterkiherz on Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ โœฆ ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ โœฆ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ (sterkiherz#7005) โœฆ sterki.herz@gmail.com
~~Feel free to contact me for any questions~~
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต
๐ป๐“Š๐‘”๐“ˆ & ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“€๐’พ ๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐“

Four0Four
Projects: Hina's Bakery
Organization: ToastedBread
IRC Nick: MeguMegu

Re: [Free] Artist looking to trade Art for Music!

#2 Post by Four0Four »

Wow, just the type of Art style I was looking for. But I can't trade with you, My art is crappy AF. Plus I'm a newbie in Ren'py, currently practicing by transforming the game I made in Powerpoint into an actual game. I wanna help and do a collab but, the only things I'm good at for now are coding and looping scenarios. I'm still practicing. If you want to see my current work or maybe just chat about stuffs we're doin' Here's my discord! Four0Four#6313