Sprite and CG artist looking for project [Open]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Malkovichi
Tumblr: malkovichi.tumblr.com

Sprite and CG artist looking for project [Open]

#1 Post by Malkovichi »

Hello. I am an artist with a designer background. I am looking for an interesting project. Note: I am looking for a project, not a single 10 dollar commission. Now I'm working on: sprites and CG. Okay. About prices. Sprite - 35 dollars for head to thighs. 25 dollars for head to chest. +3 dollars for every emotion. +15 to change the position (arm up, turn head, etc.) or change clothes
CG - depends on the number of characters and details. 40 dollars for 1 character with a simple background. +20 for each additional character. Do anime and chibie if you need. Also i do icons and gui (depends on what you need)
Sex scenes-yes. Except homosexuals! (Futanari and transgender- ok) Payment-paysend or paypal (now available in Ukraine! :D). Looking for an opportunity to participate in an interesting project!
Discord: Malkovichi #3084
Last edited by Malkovichi on Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Malkovichi

Re: Sprite and CG artist looking for project [Open]

#2 Post by Malkovichi »

Update.

Malkovichi

Re: Sprite and CG artist looking for project [Open]

#3 Post by Malkovichi »

Available again