[Closed] Background and Isometric Environment Artist needed.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
wakagana
Veteran
Projects: Flash Q
Organization: Team Bread

[Closed] Background and Isometric Environment Artist needed.

#1 Post by wakagana »

Hello, a team of close friends and I are currently working on a Visual Novel-RPG style game centered around Esports.

We're currently looking for a background artist to help out with the visual novel-esc sections of the game, all of which would be in a more modern day setting.

We're also looking for someone capable of drawing (mostly interior) environments from an isometric angle - things like dorm rooms, campus lobbies, restaurant interiors and so forth - that will be used for the player-character to move around within.

We're looking for a more, simplistic style but not 'overtly cartoony or mobile game looking', good examples include Paper Mario, or Among us.
Dorm Room.png
An exceedingly crude example to show you what we mean.

Please feel free to message me, or email me at wakagana@gmail.com
Alternatively, if you have discord, feel free to message me at Wakagana#9067

Payment will be discussed privately, but within reason of your usual prices if chosen.