Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2021 5:53 pm
I'm Gil/Gio (any pronoun)
, a Brazilian small composer and interactive games lover, and I'm currently looking for projects to work on!
I can compose a soundtrack for your project based on what you imagine of it. We can discuss what you'd like the track to sound like, what kind of instruments you want to hear, what sensation you want it to express, etc. I can work with the following sounds:
- Pads, bells, synth (a huge variety of artificially generated and modified sounds);
- Harp, organ, piano (acoustic and electric);
- Percussion, drums, beats;
- Acoustic guitar, bass;
- Chiptune (old video game music);
- Music box;
- Violins, violas, cellos, contrabass (including solos and strings);
- Choir (NO lyrics);
- Synthesized metals (trumpet, tuba, etc);
- Synthesized winds (flute, clarinet, oboe, etc).
if you want to hear a specific instrument that's not listed, ask me and I'll tell you if I work with this specific sound!
I have experience working for commercial
game projects, such as BasCatball Mars Series, Fatec's Out
, and O Jantar de Aparências
. I have also scored for theater musicals
, RPG campaigns
, and indie movies
My prices are flexible, and we can always work a discount out!
Thank you so much for your time and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users