Maid Generator?...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Red Lilies
Regular

Re: Maid Generator?...

#31 Post by Red Lilies »

Had to try it.

You are 19 years old. You have navy eyes and navy hair, and wear a cream maid uniform. You are boyish and childlike; others describe you as cute, a tomboy and sweet.

You are actually a succubus, a demon that traps your prey by arousing their desires; you feature a few demonic traits that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins. You usually wear black leather gloves with your maid outfit.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield a tomahawk, battleaxe, halberd or the like. When you are extremely upset, you get into whatever vehicle is handy and go for a joyride at at least twice the speed limit. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Escape. You can completely flee from a battle without taking any Stress.

Oooh, both a succubus and a mermaid...I wonder how I'm able to walk on land. XD
"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops" - Mortimer Brewster, Arsenic and Old Lace

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#32 Post by LVUER »

Hahaha, a succubus and a mermaid. What is she, a hybrid? They really should fix the generator ^_^

Red Lilies
Regular

#33 Post by Red Lilies »

Maybe I can only seduce fish for dinner. Or if I'm on my game a shark. :P
"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops" - Mortimer Brewster, Arsenic and Old Lace

Jake
Support Hero

#34 Post by Jake »

LVUER wrote:Hahaha, a succubus and a mermaid. What is she, a hybrid? They really should fix the generator ^_^
The generator is probably working perfectly well; the game it's from is hardly the most robustly sensible RPG in the history of RPGs... in fact, I'd go so far as to suggest that ridiculous over-the-top silliness is more or less the main (and possibly the only) thing it has going for it.
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

Showsni
Miko-Class Veteran

#35 Post by Showsni »

I showed it to another forum, and one of them was the ghost of a vampiric mermaid, with brown and pale white skin.

SaMeino
Regular

#36 Post by SaMeino »

Your name is Mikan. You are 16 years old. You have purple eyes and indigo hair, and wear a cream maid uniform. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as charming, innocent and cute.

You used to be an assassin; your skills have not dulled with time. You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You are obsessed with the physical act of lovemaking. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite.

You're not really quite sure how you wound up becoming a maid. In combat, you keep a stun gun ready to attack enemies. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Saw It. You can declare that you've seen something happening in the mansion; you can decide the timing too.

Um the only thing that was true about Mikan in this was the cream maid uniform o.o
Nya~

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#37 Post by LVUER »

SaMeino wrote:You are obsessed with the physical act of lovemaking.
Yeah ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

DarkClaymore
Regular
Completed: Marriage Contract, Black Nirvana
Projects: God Vessel Online

#38 Post by DarkClaymore »

Your name is Nana. You are 16 years old. You have green eyes and blue hair, and wear a blue maid uniform. You are childlike and cool; others describe you as innocent, expressionless and composed.

You have long, pointed, elfin ears. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you wield a book as a blunt instrument, possibly tearing out pages. When you are extremely upset, you start incessantly complaining to the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability 4-D Dress. You can produce anything in the mansion from within your maid uniform
What the-?
Why does she have to be a vampire?!
What happend to all the human maids? Killed by the inhuman ones?

Jake
Support Hero

#39 Post by Jake »

DarkClaymore wrote: What happend to all the human maids? Killed by the inhuman ones?
Put it this way: we tried one of the introductory scenarios for this game a while back - it involved far more combat than cleaning.
Server error: user 'Jake' not found